TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jan 2, 2017 at 3:01 PM Post #10,021 of 24,683
It looks like the specific code also works on other models.

But i'm still struggling with all the different models:

- Master
- Master 4
- Sabre
- Air (obviously wireless as selling point)

And then there is also the Atlas Delta. 

With this code deal, i'm willing to buy another iem to join my Delta 1, but with all these models I lost the overview from good to better. So if anyone can enlighten me, that would be great. 

Jan 2, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #10,022 of 24,683

- Master
- Master 4
- Sabre

With this code deal, i'm willing to buy another iem to join my Delta 1, but with all these models I lost the overview from good to better. So if anyone can enlighten me, that would be great. 

Master uses dual coil dynamics with a dual BA driver, and is supposed to fix the problems that the master 4 had, which uses single coil dynamics and two Single BA drivers that were meant for hearing aids.
The sabre cuts out the BAs all together, having two single coil DD in a push/pull configuration much like the Master 4, but the thing I see constantly about it is that it's sound stage needed some improvement, so take from that what you will.
The air is a single dual coil dynamic like the vyrus, but it is wireless.
The atlas delta is a single dual coil dynamic with a dual BA armature, and it is supposed to be the evolution of the delta sound.

Of course, this info is all what I have learned from following the thread and reading several reviews, so all of it could have changed. But as far as I know, this is the current info about all of them.
If I were you, I would go for the master, as it seems to be the natural progression of the PM4, an IEM that was already pretty good, but Bob just can't leave any of his products be it seems.
The atlas delta also seems pretty interesting, but I don't know nearly as much about it. It has kinda flown under the radar on this thread it seems, and there aren't anu impressions available.
The master 4 seems to be good, but some had a problem with the treble, which apparently had a peak that didn't agree with some. (I like energetic treble though, so worth a shot if you do as well I suppose)
The sabre has pretty of reviews, and the air is wireless (I've only seen pictures and I've already lost them) so those are up to you.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask any more questions you may have. This is the thread for it after all.

Jan 2, 2017 at 5:03 PM Post #10,023 of 24,683
The code is only for Master ,it work with all trinity products but you can use it only for buying the Master.

- Master
- Master 4
- Sabre

Jan 3, 2017 at 4:24 AM Post #10,024 of 24,683
Sorry to bring this up, but since it's January, is there any update on the shipping date for PM6 (it's expected to ship sometime this month)? Thanks.

Jan 3, 2017 at 5:14 AM Post #10,025 of 24,683

- Master
- Master 4
- Sabre

Wait I just checked that too and the code does really work with the air! 
Is this an error @TrinityAudio? If it isn't I would probably cancel my master preorder for an air preorder 

Jan 3, 2017 at 7:11 AM Post #10,027 of 24,683

Wait I just checked that too and the code does really work with the air! 
Is this an error @TrinityAudio? If it isn't I would probably cancel my master preorder for an air preorder 

It's worth a shot. But then I would first try to order the Air, and see what happens. Since the Master is due for March, you still have some time to cancel.

Master uses dual coil dynamics with a dual BA driver, and is supposed to fix the problems that the master 4 had, which uses single coil dynamics and two Single BA drivers that were meant for hearing aids.
The sabre cuts out the BAs all together, having two single coil DD in a push/pull configuration much like the Master 4, but the thing I see constantly about it is that it's sound stage needed some improvement, so take from that what you will.
The air is a single dual coil dynamic like the vyrus, but it is wireless.
The atlas delta is a single dual coil dynamic with a dual BA armature, and it is supposed to be the evolution of the delta sound.

Of course, this info is all what I have learned from following the thread and reading several reviews, so all of it could have changed. But as far as I know, this is the current info about all of them.
If I were you, I would go for the master, as it seems to be the natural progression of the PM4, an IEM that was already pretty good, but Bob just can't leave any of his products be it seems.
The atlas delta also seems pretty interesting, but I don't know nearly as much about it. It has kinda flown under the radar on this thread it seems, and there aren't anu impressions available.
The master 4 seems to be good, but some had a problem with the treble, which apparently had a peak that didn't agree with some. (I like energetic treble though, so worth a shot if you do as well I suppose)
The sabre has pretty of reviews, and the air is wireless (I've only seen pictures and I've already lost them) so those are up to you.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask any more questions you may have. This is the thread for it after all.

Thanks very much. It's a little clearer now. Although, I still don't have the order clear, I think. But the new Master seems to be the top of this bunch, besides the PM6 and Hunter. Guess I have to be a little bit less precise on the pick, since they all seem to be a way step up from the Delta 1.

The code is only for Master ,it work with all trinity products but you can use it only for buying the Master.

Could be, but it's still confusing.

Probably is the same case like it was with PM6. We were able to use discount code with it, but after while orders have been canceled.

Again, worth a shot, I think. I might give it a go.

Jan 3, 2017 at 8:53 AM Post #10,028 of 24,683
Again, worth a shot, I think. I might give it a go.

Are we talking about the master trade up deal code? It may work but the email was quite clear on its intentions I feel...

"How this works is simple, you can trade up to the new Master for a ridiculous £60.00 by entering discount code"

That's from my email, even though I'm a "don't ask, don't get" type of guy, I wouldn't bother making extra work for myself and trinity; maybe bobtrinity can confirm?

Jan 3, 2017 at 11:41 AM Post #10,032 of 24,683
Been out of the loop for a while, and haven't received any of the emails.
Could anybody provide me with a list of the codes available with a brief description of the differences between each?
If I'm correct, there should be 3 codes now?
Feel free to PM me rather than clogging up the thread.
Although there might be others wondering the same thing, so.. as you wish.. lol
biggrin.gif

Jan 3, 2017 at 1:03 PM Post #10,033 of 24,683
  Been out of the loop for a while, and haven't received any of the emails.
Could anybody provide me with a list of the codes available with a brief description of the differences between each?
If I'm correct, there should be 3 codes now?
Feel free to PM me rather than clogging up the thread.
Although there might be others wondering the same thing, so.. as you wish.. lol
biggrin.gif

Ditto. If they're not unique codes I would appreciate knowing too.

Jan 3, 2017 at 1:28 PM Post #10,035 of 24,683
  Ditto. If they're not unique codes I would appreciate knowing too.

Well, another member has kindly messaged me and said to use the code "TRADEUPPROGRAM".
It works for anyone and lets you buy the Master for £60 (not sure about dollars).
I think I read that you can also purchase multiple sets of the Master at the same discount price with this code, so it's pretty much covering all the bases.
Since all these codes can only be applied to the Master, and this one does all the above things, any other codes seem pretty much redundant.

The custom code is just for those who want their Master to be personally breathed upon and polished by Bob himself prior to delivery*

*I may have made the last bit up
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back