TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 30, 2016 at 1:07 PM Post #9,018 of 24,683
I was just surprised to see that notice in the mail... I was like UH? But I figured once I mentioned it here
I would get a rather SWIFT response... Even accused of pranking the thread... 
basshead.gif
  The truth won out
in the end, which is just fine by me. They really could have waited before sending the Kombis out!

Nov 30, 2016 at 2:19 PM Post #9,020 of 24,683
I could've requested a cancellation on my Atlas/Delta preorder since with the Black Friday discount it would've been cheaper than the preorder price, but this company has been so good when it comes to replacements/warranty issues and even sending me free accessories that I think they deserve to be rewarded, so I keep it as it is as I already got them at a discount anyways. Keep up the good work.

Nov 30, 2016 at 2:53 PM Post #9,022 of 24,683
Daaaaamn! Hit play as is in box, feel like i paid for these wearing balaclava n black n white striped jumper... going to have some real fun with the tips and filters.

Lovely clear sound with vocals more upfront than im used to. Bass has real nice texture, vocals seem great so far. This is out of my s6 edge plus and chord mojo. Also, sound is spacious!

Nov 30, 2016 at 3:05 PM Post #9,023 of 24,683
Daaaaamn! Hit play as is in box, feel like i paid for these wearing balaclava n black n white striped jumper... going to have some real fun with the tips and filters.

Lovely clear sound with vocals more upfront than im used to. Bass has real nice texture, vocals seem great so far. This is out of my s6 edge plus and chord mojo. Also, sound is spacious!

Some impressions vs. the Aria please when you have the chance

Nov 30, 2016 at 3:16 PM Post #9,024 of 24,683
Just got mine this afternoon in Austria, so guess how I was spending the rest of the day... If you guessed 'discussing with some PhDs and lawyers on the legal basis for extending the notion of human rights to explicitly include climate change' you would be correct
rolleyes.gif

Quote:

I did the same for about twenty minutes (so very much first impressions here). Especially male vocals were very recessed. Switched to small spinfits and it was a lot better. Some minor sibilance but not much. Bass is stupidly good and very plentiful. Don't think I'll be needing those silver filters. Sound is very coherent - 'space' between instruments is not massive - but somehow detail is great too.

Anyway, I'll report back later with some more thoughts.

Nov 30, 2016 at 4:37 PM Post #9,026 of 24,683
  I don't think the silver cables have shipped yet, have they? I missed the past 500+ posts and i refuse to revisit them lol

No, I'm also waiting on mine.

Nov 30, 2016 at 5:12 PM Post #9,027 of 24,683
Got PM4 in Lithuania. Compared to LZ-A3, PM4 sounds much better in all aspects.I admit I was a little skeptical at the beginning. I am very glad that I was wrong. Thanks a lot for the all Trinity team. Great work!

Nov 30, 2016 at 5:39 PM Post #9,028 of 24,683
For the bass lovers into hip hop on this thread...

Undampened silver filters, dual flange tips running through cayin c5 with with bass boost on playing milk marie - rich homie quan

Warning, following song is pretty expletive, listen at own risk, that bass and sub bass tho! Surprising how clear this beast sounds, mad...

Nov 30, 2016 at 6:56 PM Post #9,029 of 24,683
For the bass lovers into hip hop on this thread...

Undampened silver filters, dual flange tips running through cayin c5 with with bass boost on playing milk marie - rich homie quan

Warning, following song is pretty expletive, listen at own risk, that bass and sub bass tho! Surprising how clear this beast sounds, mad...

Song and artist is absolutely terrible but musically, whoa.  Using the silver undampened w/ my Pioneer 100R and it's so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back