TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 30, 2016 at 7:55 PM Post #9,031 of 24,683
Song and artist is absolutely terrible but musically, whoa.  Using the silver undampened w/ my Pioneer 100R and it's so good.
lol ye that track is one i visit more for how the headphone handles it. He isn't an artist I listen to for any other songs lol. Wiz khalifa has some bad ass tunes for bass etc but im not a fan of him artistically as such

Nov 30, 2016 at 8:24 PM Post #9,032 of 24,683
Anyone else notice how sensitive the PM4's are to different sources (in a positive manner)?  They sound very different from my laptop (msi sabre dac), to my lg v20, meridian explorer, oppo ha2, and sb e5. 

Nov 30, 2016 at 8:32 PM Post #9,033 of 24,683
  I ordered the Phantom Hunter. I feel funny Pre-ordering something that expensive I have never heard before but after everything I read, and with the sale, they seem to a priced in a way that I would never be able to get again...
I kept looking at Noble and other makers but to get the equivalent I was looking at  a WHOLE lot more money. Plus all the options etc. etc. I will never be able to pay for what others charge for the top of the line IEMs.

The thought of light weight Titanium shells with a Hybrid tech, all those accessories, and the list goes on. I ended up ordering the Kombi tips too. I backed the Air on KS so not really sure I need the BT converter,
which is out of stock anyway...

Here's hoping! 
smily_headphones1.gif

If I remember correctly Hunter (and only Hunter) comes with kombi tips. So no need to order them separately.

Nov 30, 2016 at 8:43 PM Post #9,034 of 24,683

Some impressions vs. the Aria please when you have the chance

Aria has good lows and highs and the vocals are fine too. It is very fun and musical. PM4 is fun and musical and all frequencies are equally represented (with gold undamped and slightly less so with gunmetal). PM4 costs 1/4th of the cost of Aria and still holds its own. Plus the wide variety of filters to tune the sound signature is a big plus. 

The bluetooth lanyard, optional purchase from Trinity website makes this an excellent bluetooth earphone. To sum it up, we get a top notch product with PM4 that has excellent build, excellent finish and sounds like an IEM that's 6-7 times its price. All those filters, bluetooth option and more importantly the excellent and prompt customer care/service makes PM4 the winner in my books.

I own both Aria and PM4. The clarity and details on PM4 is amazing. 

Nov 30, 2016 at 8:54 PM Post #9,035 of 24,683
My go to songs for Rap when testing bass are Wiz Khalifa "On My Level", E40 "Bamboo" and Stevie Joe & Philthy Rich "Wit Yo Kind".

Nov 30, 2016 at 9:16 PM Post #9,037 of 24,683
You are missing "Real" bass then. Techmaster P.E.B is the true king.

I've heard it. Meh. That's why I said when testing bass in Rap songs

Nov 30, 2016 at 9:33 PM Post #9,038 of 24,683

You are missing "Real" bass then. Techmaster P.E.B is the true king.

I've heard it. Meh. That's why I said when testing bass in Rap songs

Agreed. Even though I'm an admitted basshead, I don't want to listen to Bass DJ's like P.E.B. and DJ Magic Mike. I want a good song that has deep bass, not just deep bass notes and drops cobbled together that someone tells me is a song, lol.

@ Lurk650 Check out Kevin Gates: Really Really, Trey Songz: Slow Motion, and Meek Mills: Bad For You. Good songs with good low notes.

Nov 30, 2016 at 10:28 PM Post #9,040 of 24,683
  So envious of you guys. :frowning2: Still no PM4 here.

None here either, but it looks as though they are still making their way to some people. 

My sense of entitlement got over-developed when I received my Vyrus 6 days after I bought them. Now it's just back to "They'll get here when they get here, now hurry up and wait."

Dec 1, 2016 at 1:40 AM Post #9,041 of 24,683
None here either, but it looks as though they are still making their way to some people. 

My sense of entitlement got over-developed when I received my Vyrus 6 days after I bought them. Now it's just back to "They'll get here when they get here, now hurry up and wait."
the wait will be worth it, believe... these are bad boys!!!

Dec 1, 2016 at 1:44 AM Post #9,042 of 24,683
the wait will be worth it, believe... these are bad boys!!!

Ah man! Looking forward to them. Btw did you get them via the BF sale?

Dec 1, 2016 at 2:29 AM Post #9,043 of 24,683
Ah man! Looking forward to them. Btw did you get them via the BF sale?
ye bud, price was nuts, bob made an offer way too good to refuse! Only thing is, think i messed up ordering medium kombi tips, should have gone for the large, medium is smaller than i was expecting. Never mind, dual flange are banging though with really nice comfort and isolation

Dec 1, 2016 at 2:32 AM Post #9,044 of 24,683
ye bud, price was nuts, bob made an offer way too good to refuse! Only thing is, think i messed up ordering medium kombi tips, should have gone for the large, medium is smaller than i was expecting. Never mind, dual flange are banging though with really nice comfort and isolation

Awesome mate, I on the other hand totally forgot to order Kombi tips. Hahaha, I'll probably get them along with the PM6. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back