TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 30, 2016 at 10:23 AM Post #9,004 of 24,683
Just to let you know. If you will receive Pm4 without spinfits don't check package ten times. They are run out on spinfits.

Good to know.
There were no spinfits in my package either.

Is there any info by trinity what tips there are supposed to be ?
My pack contained one pair of double flange. Two pairs of two sizes in foam. And four, "regular" (don't know how you call them) tips in two different sizes. Tree pairs in the same size.

C*

Nov 30, 2016 at 10:52 AM Post #9,006 of 24,683
Of course your Hunters aren't coming, they and the PM6 don't even have drivers to start production. The Kombi tips will fit other IEMs, due to small core though they can be a pain

Nov 30, 2016 at 10:54 AM Post #9,007 of 24,683
So, I got the PM4. Lovely sound! Loving the seperation and clarity while listening to 3 Doors Down.

However, my included silver undamped filters have a screw thread that is too short! They will not stay put in the PM4 housing. All other filters do screw in securely. Does anyone else have this issue?
Running the damped silvers for now.

Nov 30, 2016 at 10:57 AM Post #9,008 of 24,683
So, I got the PM4. Lovely sound! Loving the seperation and clarity while listening to 3 Doors Down.

However, my included silver undamped filters have a screw thread that is too short! They will not stay put in the PM4 housing. All other filters do screw in securely. Does anyone else have this issue?
Running the damped silvers for now.

Tons of people have the filter issue with various filters. Just email Jake @ Trinity Audio and he will send you out replacement

Nov 30, 2016 at 11:15 AM Post #9,010 of 24,683
They have finally arrived! Got my PM4 just now.   (Portugal)

Took like two-three times longer after postage than the Technes I ordered last month

But all it matters is that it's here in my hand for inspection :)

I confirm no Spinfits inside :frowning2:

Nov 30, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #9,011 of 24,683
Now that I have the Phantom Hunter on order (thanks Trinity for the awesome Black Friday Deal) I'm unsubscribing to this thread. The wait is killing me! It will be a nice surprise a month or two from now when they just show up at my door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back