TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 30, 2016 at 3:17 AM Post #8,975 of 24,683
I've had my PM4s for about a week now and have put a good amount of time on them. I am still going back and forth between the gunmetal filter and the golds but right now am enjoying the gold undamped.

I was traveling over the weekend and noticed a problem with the volume control on the inline remote. I have been mostly listening on my iPhone 7 via the apple lightning to 3.5mm adapter. The play/pause works but the volume controls do not work at all. I tried on my MacBook Pro via the 3.5mm out and I was getting strange behavior where the play/pause would work but the volume controls would work for only one press until the song was paused and resumed by the remote, and would again work for only one press. I emailed Jake and he said this is an issue with he iPhone 6 and newer apple products, though my MacBook is about 4 years old and all the other inline remotes I have used have worked without issue. I was just wondering if other people with iPhones and/or MacBooks were having similar issues with the inline remotes. I haven't seen this discussed yet, but its a big thread, sorry if this has already been addressed.

Our mic/remote is universal so the volume not working on the Apple stuff is correct.

Nov 30, 2016 at 5:13 AM Post #8,977 of 24,683
Hi guys

We are a day behind on shipping out the weekend sales stuff due to enormous demand. Anything we have left pack will be shipped today.
cool, if you've read my comments about postage, please dont take it as whining, its pure curiosity, it gets here when it gets here, the saving was immense, I'll wait with a smile lol

Nov 30, 2016 at 5:20 AM Post #8,978 of 24,683
My today experience with delivery of Trinity package. Here in Czech republic is delivery of packages from UK provided by GLS. (I didn't know that before, told me good guy from CZ audio forum) I was accidently met GLS van in my city and ask them if they have my package. They told me not, but one another delivery guy from GLS remember that some package to my address is saved on local GLS depot 30km away from my city. The reason is that on the package is NOT ANY CONTACT as phone number, so without that accident would I have no chance to get my package or any informations about it. Now I am waiting for answer from GLS support to my call when and where can I pickup my package. (They are don't able or don't want to provide any information without tracking number at all)

So I want to propose to Trinity guys to consider if is good idea to post packages to other countries without tracking numbers. 

Nov 30, 2016 at 7:03 AM Post #8,980 of 24,683
  My today experience with delivery of Trinity package. Here in Czech republic is delivery of packages from UK provided by GLS. (I didn't know that before, told me good guy from CZ audio forum) I was accidently met GLS van in my city and ask them if they have my package. They told me not, but one another delivery guy from GLS remember that some package to my address is saved on local GLS depot 30km away from my city. The reason is that on the package is NOT ANY CONTACT as phone number, so without that accident would I have no chance to get my package or any informations about it. Now I am waiting for answer from GLS support to my call when and where can I pickup my package. (They are don't able or don't want to provide any information without tracking number at all)

So I want to propose to Trinity guys to consider if is good idea to post packages to other countries without tracking numbers. 

Well, they do have different options when it comes to shipping. Standard shipping without tracking (Free). Pay £10 extra for regular shipping with tracking. Or pay £25 for express shipping. 

Nov 30, 2016 at 8:21 AM Post #8,984 of 24,683
WOW! I got notice my Phantom Hunter  is being shipped! 
gs1000.gif

I thought I was going to have to wait as it says January-February for the Pre Order!!!

Nov 30, 2016 at 8:28 AM Post #8,985 of 24,683
  WOW! I got notice my Phantom Hunter  is being shipped! 
gs1000.gif

I thought I was going to have to wait as it says January-February for the Pre Order!!!

You sure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back