TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 18, 2016 at 6:47 AM Post #7,939 of 24,683
I just want to make two points regarding everyone hearing differently and second point regarding burning. And also postage arrival outside of uk

Of course, other people may have differing opinons/experiences, but that's my contribution to this discussion regarding the bass! :beerchug:  
]

Everyone talks discusses about how we all hear differrent lay. When I got two hyperions by mistake I used both and realised that two same iems didn't sound the same, one I preferred more than another. one had a dip in mids and another didn't and it's not describing them. they just sounded differrent even though they are the same brand and model iem.

and the same was with two zuperdac a I got, one was better than another.

Sony representative talked about measurements to make consistent headphones that have same quality. and often same model iems or dacs don't have same quality

So we all hear differrent is not that I don't agree to it, it's that even same iem or dac same brand and model sound differrent if you get a few of them.

However, my feeling is burn-in (physical or neurological!) should alleviate this; will be interesting to hear if others feel the same over the next couple of weeks!

Now to burning, be careful burning them in I actually broke mine by burning by putting too much ohms volume. with smartphones it's easy half volume, but when you have powerful daps like cayin n5 it's easy to forget that half volume is not same as half volume on smartphone. if you have a good dap put on low volume. or it just break iem

and I live in Ireland and if postman brings it today duno comes before 1pm except sat or sunday

Nov 18, 2016 at 7:53 AM Post #7,942 of 24,683
This last post is why Trinity and Bob are so good. He sees an issue he personally response to it to let people know the company is aware and will address it for the customer. It's not fluff because they actually do it. They follow up and they make sure that everything gets done.
This is why it's easy to support Trinity and Bob

Nov 18, 2016 at 8:19 AM Post #7,944 of 24,683
Bobtrinity Quick question if I may Bob, if I were to order the PM4 now to tide myself over till I the PM6 ship how long (roughly) would I get to enjoy them for?

I keep picking up my kick-started atlas and Hyperion and it is making me lust over the new models, thinking about using my air discount to get in on the action?

If my PM6 isn't too far away however I will try and hold out a little longer!

Thanks

Nov 18, 2016 at 8:23 AM Post #7,945 of 24,683
So free int'l shipping comes with tracking #?......or only those with higher shipping rates to save days has them by default? (by trinity shipping method)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back