TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 13, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #7,592 of 24,683
I have had a quick catch up on this thread as I was about 70 pages behind and failed to find the answer I was after, so I am hoping someone can help.

The stormtrooper white, anyone know what is used as I am assuming it is not adionised?

I am thinking of if it will scratch up / discolour etc. Was hoping for black/black but campaign was just short, so if I do get the info on white I will have to go for my customary reds. Felt like a change with these though so any info in the whites would be brilliant.

Nov 13, 2016 at 12:10 PM Post #7,594 of 24,683
was black/black not offered anyway? I chose purple/black but I could swear that b/b was offered. Apologies if I'm wrong but perhaps double check the options in the survey?

I have had a quick catch up on this thread as I was about 70 pages behind and failed to find the answer I was after, so I am hoping someone can help.

The stormtrooper white, anyone know what is used as I am assuming it is not adionised?

I am thinking of if it will scratch up / discolour etc. Was hoping for black/black but campaign was just short, so if I do get the info on white I will have to go for my customary reds. Felt like a change with these though so any info in the whites would be brilliant.

Nov 13, 2016 at 12:22 PM Post #7,595 of 24,683

So everyone keep your pants on.

Too late 
redface.gif

Yup, so sad.

Nov 13, 2016 at 12:37 PM Post #7,596 of 24,683
was black/black not offered anyway? I chose purple/black but I could swear that b/b was offered. Apologies if I'm wrong but perhaps double check the options in the survey?

No black/black.. Just double checked the survey.

There is gunmetal/black

Nov 13, 2016 at 12:47 PM Post #7,598 of 24,683
Thanks and sorry for misremembering.

Nothing to be sorry about.

It was an original color combo, then it got changed. I was hoping in the end they would offer. BUT they are considering( emphasizing) a volume control and that's probably more of issue to many on the KS campaig.

Nov 13, 2016 at 1:17 PM Post #7,599 of 24,683
Thanks, I was tempted by the idea of b/b too but my Atlas Delta is due to be that and so I chose the purple option. Now my entire range of Trinity IEMs will be different colours so I can see at a glance which is which. Sometimes my old man brain needs all the help it can get :D.

Nov 13, 2016 at 7:54 PM Post #7,601 of 24,683
What a coincidence. My on-the-go pair of Meelectronic A151p single BAs just gave up the ghost. They were a week away from collecting dust once the PM4s arrived. If IEMs had feelings I would swear they died from intimidation 
wink.gif

Removable cables are so key in the headphone world. Only component that ever breaks in my experience.

Nov 13, 2016 at 10:27 PM Post #7,602 of 24,683
Long time lurker of this thread, got myself a PM6 preorder in June. Can't wait to get it in Dec/Jan so i pulled the trigger on the limited edition gunmetal Hyperion with a 10 pounds discount code to give myself some therapy.

Got it on Tuesday and my first impression is:
Holy $h*t!!! How can a $32 in ear monitor sound so good? Such airiness in its sound and feel very well tune listening to it with my Cowon Plenue D. Heck, I don't know how can they even make profit for selling these with all the accessories for $32. If a $30 earphone sound this good, then i wonder what the $450 PM6 is capable of.

Eagerly waiting for my PM6 (joining the hype train). Waiting for PM4 impression too.

Nov 13, 2016 at 11:13 PM Post #7,604 of 24,683
i doubt it, they are being shipped tommorow (or today, depending on where you are) i suspect mid to end of the week until theres a pm4 in the hands of someone. 

then again, i will believe it when i see it. 

Nov 13, 2016 at 11:45 PM Post #7,605 of 24,683
  Long time lurker of this thread, got myself a PM6 preorder in June. Can't wait to get it in Dec/Jan so i pulled the trigger on the limited edition gunmetal Hyperion with a 10 pounds discount code to give myself some therapy.

Got it on Tuesday and my first impression is:
Holy $h*t!!! How can a $32 in ear monitor sound so good? Such airiness in its sound and feel very well tune listening to it with my Cowon Plenue D. Heck, I don't know how can they even make profit for selling these with all the accessories for $32. If a $30 earphone sound this good, then i wonder what the $450 PM6 is capable of.

Eagerly waiting for my PM6 (joining the hype train). Waiting for PM4 impression too.

Those are hidden little gems
wink.gif
.  They make me want to purchase them, and I have already purchased enough lol

Definitely a good idea to get something formidable to tide you over for the wait.

They look so small and comfortable.
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back