TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 14, 2016 at 7:55 PM Post #7,621 of 24,683
@dnun8086 I can't wait to hear more about the new Sagaris IEMs/rig. Is it possible for you to give us an idea about your "house sound", or at least how you intend to tune them (i.e. Fun, analytic, etc)? Will the iems be wireless or have a wireless option?

Nov 14, 2016 at 8:17 PM Post #7,622 of 24,683
If I'm not mistaken the PM4 should be shipping to customers shortly both in the US from the Alabama distribution site and from the UK to other regions.  And the PM6 had a minor delay due to a hiccup with the drivers supplier.

Ugh. Where did you hear that the master 6, had a delay regarding the drivers?. I heard they were waiting for the drivers

Nov 14, 2016 at 8:23 PM Post #7,623 of 24,683
Ugh. Where did you hear that the master 6, had a delay regarding the drivers?. I heard they were waiting for the drivers

Any wait = idle time for Trinity, cutting into our time of musical bliss. 
gs1000.gif

Nov 14, 2016 at 8:38 PM Post #7,625 of 24,683
Bob stated the following: "For master 6 and hunter we are currently awaiting drivers before we can go any further in production." You can interpret that how you like, delay or just waiting not sure.

Was optimistic and felt that meant just waiting to get them so we can build them!

Nov 14, 2016 at 8:44 PM Post #7,626 of 24,683

Was optimistic and felt that meant just waiting to get them so we can build them!

That's where my brain went, too
tongue.gif

Nov 14, 2016 at 9:05 PM Post #7,627 of 24,683

If I'm not mistaken the PM4 should be shipping to customers shortly both in the US from the Alabama distribution site and from the UK to other regions.  And the PM6 had a minor delay due to a hiccup with the drivers supplier.

Same thing... waiting is a delay.  :)

Nov 15, 2016 at 3:17 AM Post #7,628 of 24,683

That's where my brain went, too
tongue.gif

He went on to say that it would not be fair to give a completion estimate until the drivers had arrived. From my point of view and based on the production time for the other Trinity IEMs, I think Feb 2017 is a more realistic estimate. I'm afraid patience is the only option. All good things come to those who wait!

Nov 15, 2016 at 3:53 AM Post #7,629 of 24,683

Yah, where have you been? lol

They should be in this or next week.  BOB sent the US shipments overseas a bit ago, but we haven't heard if they arrived to the US trinity location in... what was it... Alabama?  So any week now is the best we can say...  Hopefully BOB chimes in with some good news soon.

tired of looking at the thread daily for updates so decided to stop looking

thanks mate!

Nov 15, 2016 at 4:40 AM Post #7,630 of 24,683

Trust you find them as pleasing as Podster and I do.  We both have been vocal advocates of these IEMs.

Thanks Bob for pointing out the Techne as       yeah!!! really enjoying them ...  bang for buck definitely.

First try was with the red filters it brought already installed ... bit too bass heavy for first listening sessions imo.

Been using purple filters since.
Technes are so easy to drive and I find sound to be generally very "dynamic" and quick with very pleasant and acceptable level of precision.
(hope this makes some sense as you can easily extract that I lack the talent and knowledge to be an aspiring reviewer  :D

Definitely raised curiosity/anxiety levels about PM4 performance...

Nov 15, 2016 at 5:47 AM Post #7,635 of 24,683
Excellent. I hope to recieve that number in due time then. Absolutely itching to get my hands on the pm4

Oh look a guy from Aussie! Whereabouts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back