TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 13, 2016 at 12:05 AM Post #7,576 of 24,683
Come on guys.  The PM4 will get to us when it gets to us.  I preordered mine in late June knowing that Bob will provide a solid product IN ITS TIME and not before.  Gesh :frowning2:

Nov 13, 2016 at 3:30 AM Post #7,578 of 24,683
Come on guys.  [COLOR=FF0000]The PM4 will get to us when it gets to us.[/COLOR]  I preordered mine in late June knowing that Bob will provide a solid product IN ITS TIME and not before.  Gesh :frowning2:

I just hope my local carrier doesn't screw me over with the delivery.

Nov 13, 2016 at 4:21 AM Post #7,579 of 24,683
The Vyrus took them 2 full weeks to ship everything out and there were more pre-orders for PM4's. At this point I would set your expectations for getting them within ~3-4 weeks and if they arrive earlier then you can be extra surprised and happy when they arrive. 

Two weeks have passed now and Bob said they'd all (non US ones anyway) be out by Friday or Monday so they're either getting shipped and Trinity doesn't do shipping confirmations or we're dealing with another delay.

Nov 13, 2016 at 5:28 AM Post #7,581 of 24,683
Jesus...i have never heard so much moaning and complaining.. Maybe we should put this product in to kickstarter as its more fitting.

Are you all 4 year olds?
Bob has kept you all up todate with all the big events, he is not going to come on here and say "oh yes i packed 20 iems today... They are for such and such and who and whoever"

Bob has said many times that packing will start at the start of november. Lets just say 2 or 3 weeks for everything to be sorted and sent... Maybe more depending on the sheer volume of units requiring to be sent.

I have waited since the start of the PM4 so im in the same boat as you all. I have paid my money and i am awaiting a product purchased...

Why do so many people struggle to wait for things these days? People see something and want it now..... No wonder the world it so consumed by consumerism

Nov 13, 2016 at 8:12 AM Post #7,582 of 24,683
About 5 more working days to get them all out the door. A lot have already shipped and USA ones are on the way over to the USA for onward shipping to customers.

This was 3 days ago. So US orders are already on the way. And why exactly people from USA complaining here? I don't get it. You guys will get it first.  Stop complaining for Bob's sake.
deadhorse.gif

Nov 13, 2016 at 8:37 AM Post #7,583 of 24,683
  This was 3 days ago. So US orders are already on the way. And why exactly people from USA complaining here? I don't get it. You guys will get it first.  Stop complaining for Bob's sake.
deadhorse.gif

Why would they get it first?
If Trinity ships from UK then it should arrive sooner to UK orders if they shipped US and Uk at the same time.

Nov 13, 2016 at 8:55 AM Post #7,584 of 24,683
deadhorse.gif

Good i was beggining to wonder if i was the only one who read that  but i think everyone will get it more or less at the same time, give or take a couple of days.

So everyone keep your pants on.

Nov 13, 2016 at 9:00 AM Post #7,585 of 24,683
Nov 13, 2016 at 10:55 AM Post #7,587 of 24,683
Jesus...i have never heard so much moaning and complaining.. Maybe we should put this product in to kickstarter as its more fitting.

Are you all 4 year olds?
Bob has kept you all up todate with all the big events, he is not going to come on here and say "oh yes i packed 20 iems today... They are for such and such and who and whoever"

Bob has said many times that packing will start at the start of november. Lets just say 2 or 3 weeks for everything to be sorted and sent... Maybe more depending on the sheer volume of units requiring to be sent.

I have waited since the start of the PM4 so im in the same boat as you all. I have paid my money and i am awaiting a product purchased...

Why do so many people struggle to wait for things these days? People see something and want it now..... No wonder the world it so consumed by consumerism

It's useless saying oh packing is happening end of November. Just be specific with time not random statements. Like packing starts on whatever dates takes x amount of weeks then such and such and this will take another x amount of weeks to do. As long as people know time frame that's fine but it's all very vague.

Nov 13, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #7,588 of 24,683
deadhorse.gif

For US customers it has to get to the Alabama distributor who will then package and ship within the US. We will not receive them before UK deliveries.  Not sure how fast shipping in and around Europe is, but would expect some european deliveries prior to US

Nov 13, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #7,589 of 24,683
It's useless saying oh packing is happening end of November. Just be specific with time not random statements. Like packing starts on whatever dates takes x amount of weeks then such and such and this will take another x amount of weeks to do. As long as people know time frame that's fine but it's all very vague.

If you can't wait don't buy on pre-order, as simple as that.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back