TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 9, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #4,802 of 24,683
Bob is building up the tension, pictures of the final PM4 version will follow shortly.... 
wink_face.gif

Eat, No Sleep, Design, Test, Tune, Repeat

Aug 9, 2016 at 3:29 PM Post #4,803 of 24,683
  Tri-Wing would be sweet. Goes with the Trinity theme.

Agreed, and then including a color anodized titanium set of Tri-Wing screws complementing the filter colors, and of course a little Tri-Wing screwdriver, so you can mix and match. 

Aug 9, 2016 at 3:52 PM Post #4,805 of 24,683
so customers buy products without any review on how iems sound or look haha, except what ba dd they have, the joys of preordering init

Aug 9, 2016 at 3:57 PM Post #4,806 of 24,683

LOL, don't think Bob will go that far. 

You never know, I really think people like the possibility of personalization, I do at least...
Bob can always consider offering these as accessories.

Aug 9, 2016 at 3:59 PM Post #4,807 of 24,683
so customers buy products without any review on how iems sound or look haha, except what ba dd they have, the joys of preordering init

Not exactly. I have the Atlas and like what they can do and can adjust them. Technically the PM's should be better and if something is not preferred, again, it can be tuned. I would never pre-order with any other IEM unless they are adjustable.

Aug 9, 2016 at 4:34 PM Post #4,810 of 24,683
  That's what I like to hear!
etysmile.gif

Torx is the way to go I think for this. Allen keys don't have the same boldness to me. Campfire Audio for example uses Torx on their shells and it looks gorgeous. Plus, I was hoping it would be Torx since the CAD renderings posted a while back had Torx on them too.

As the Canadian Voice of Reason™, I'd recommend Robertson

Aug 9, 2016 at 4:34 PM Post #4,811 of 24,683

That's what I like to hear!
etysmile.gif

Torx is the way to go I think for this. Allen keys don't have the same boldness to me. Campfire Audio for example uses Torx on their shells and it looks gorgeous. Plus, I was hoping it would be Torx since the CAD renderings posted a while back had Torx on them too.

As the Canadian Voice of Reason™, I'd recommend Robertson

Aug 9, 2016 at 5:02 PM Post #4,812 of 24,683
I think like the hunters they look larger than they are when you don't have an obvious point of reference. In fact, these look like they might be slightly longer than hunters, albiet a bit skinnier and shallower (Bob, pic of PM6 next to hunters, please!). Lack of tips makes them look a lot bigger too, no doubt.

I have to agree with SubSTI that coloured screws would likely make things pop!

Aug 9, 2016 at 5:08 PM Post #4,813 of 24,683
I think like the hunters they look larger than they are when you don't have an obvious point of reference. In fact, these look like they might be slightly longer than hunters, albiet a bit skinnier and shallower (Bob, pic of PM6 next to hunters, please!). Lack of tips makes them look a lot bigger too, no doubt.

I have to agree with SubSTI that coloured screws would likely make things pop!

I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

My ear are super tiny and they for just fine (hunter and 6).

The only tweak we will make is the filters although we are running damped and undamped small filters rather than the larger delta style.

Aug 9, 2016 at 5:11 PM Post #4,814 of 24,683
I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

My ear are super tiny and they for just fine (hunter and 6).

The only tweak we will make is the filters although we are running damped and undamped small filters rather than the larger delta style.

So, finally, PM4 and 6 won't have long filters? Or probably I didn't understand well.

Aug 9, 2016 at 5:30 PM Post #4,815 of 24,683
Not exactly. I have the Atlas and like what they can do and can adjust them. Technically the PM's should be better and if something is not preferred, again, it can be tuned. I would never pre-order with any other IEM unless they are adjustable.

ah ye previous iems, I liked delta very beautiful iem ofcourse, probably my favourite from all iems I bought. this is first time I actually buy a second iem of same brand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back