TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 9, 2016 at 11:56 AM Post #4,786 of 24,683

Master 6. New design done!

These look stunning, congratulations! The final touch for me would be replacing the Phillips screws for a Torx version, giving it an even more 'technical' look.

Aug 9, 2016 at 12:00 PM Post #4,788 of 24,683
i was worried about sabre because it looks quite large and heavy (it actually is!) but the fit is fantastic. it feels very secure and comfortable for hours. PM 6 looks more ergo to me so i expect it to be a non issue.

Aug 9, 2016 at 2:10 PM Post #4,798 of 24,683
Hunter is smaller than you think
wink.gif

That's what I like to hear!
etysmile.gif

These look stunning, congratulations! The final touch for me would be replacing the Phillips screws for a Torx version, giving it an even more 'technical' look.

Torx is the way to go I think for this. Allen keys don't have the same boldness to me. Campfire Audio for example uses Torx on their shells and it looks gorgeous. Plus, I was hoping it would be Torx since the CAD renderings posted a while back had Torx on them too.

Aug 9, 2016 at 2:18 PM Post #4,799 of 24,683
  That's what I like to hear!
etysmile.gif

Torx is the way to go I think for this. Allen keys don't have the same boldness to me. Campfire Audio for example uses Torx on their shells and it looks gorgeous. Plus, I was hoping it would be Torx since the CAD renderings posted a while back had Torx on them too.

If Torx is what Campfire uses then agreed, that would be best on the PM's. Why re-invent the wheel right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back