TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 26, 2016 at 11:02 PM Post #3,273 of 24,683
Oh i feel so silly, after reading over the specifcations of the hunter it uses a different dynamic driver for its configuration so there is a difference in the hardware being used. Sweet, now to figure out if spending 2x the amount is worth. My wallet isn't prepared, but when looking for that end game.....
confused_face.gif
. ahhh the choices.

Jun 26, 2016 at 11:07 PM Post #3,274 of 24,683
Oh i feel so silly, after reading over the specifcations of the hunter it uses a different dynamic driver for its configuration so there is a difference in the hardware being used. Sweet, now to figure out if spending 2x the amount is worth. My wallet isn't prepared, but when looking for that end game.....:confused_face: . ahhh the choices.

Ha ha depend you want golden sound or sliver sounds.
For me I knew my level, then chosen for sliver is a good enought.
Anyway just depend your spending power level as well

Jun 27, 2016 at 12:57 AM Post #3,275 of 24,683
Now I can't decide between the Sabre or the Master 4. I like the idea of the Sabre because they have a similar configuration to an IEM that I know I like, but the Master 4 is both cheaper and probably has a better frequency range since it has those two BA drivers packed in there too.

Jun 27, 2016 at 1:20 AM Post #3,276 of 24,683
  Now I can't decide between the Sabre or the Master 4. I like the idea of the Sabre because they have a similar configuration to an IEM that I know I like, but the Master 4 is both cheaper and probably has a better frequency range since it has those two BA drivers packed in there too.

I really hope the M4 is awesome. I hadn't even read about their other products but the deal was just too good to pass up.

Jun 27, 2016 at 1:40 AM Post #3,277 of 24,683
Youre brave listening to them with the Vali. You gotta get some hiss even on low gain on that thing. I do with the Delta V1s.

No buddy, I use the Vali with my Akg 702's. It was just to dress the photo :sunglasses: I might give it a try some time if I'm feelin brave!

Jun 27, 2016 at 2:00 AM Post #3,278 of 24,683
  I really hope the M4 is awesome. I hadn't even read about their other products but the deal was just too good to pass up.

Me too, couldn't resist the idea of having a high end IEM for such an acceptable price and ordered it.
Bit of a gamble if I like the sound signature, but the interchangeable nozzles may offer solace in a worst case scenario.

Jun 27, 2016 at 2:28 AM Post #3,279 of 24,683
Only thing holding me back from placing an order for the Master 4 is the filters.  I want to know if they are like the Sabre's which seemingly only adjust the bass frequencies.  Or more like my Techne's which give a wider range of tuning (e.g. bass heavy, fairly neutral, and treble heavy) options.

@Bobtrinity I wish you could clarify quickly!

Jun 27, 2016 at 2:32 AM Post #3,280 of 24,683
  Only thing holding me back from placing an order for the Master 4 is the filters.  I want to know if they are like the Sabre's which seemingly only adjust the bass frequencies.  Or more like my Techne's which give a wider range of tuning (e.g. bass heavy, fairly neutral, and treble heavy) options.

Obviously Bob or Brooko will confirm but I'm pretty sure the reason for the delay and extended preorder was to change the M4 (and M6) on Brookos urging to use the same, or at least similar, filters as the Delta for that exact purpose. 

Jun 27, 2016 at 2:41 AM Post #3,281 of 24,683

Obviously Bob or Brooko will confirm but I'm pretty sure the reason for the delay and extended preorder was to change the M4 (and M6) on Brookos urging to use the same, or at least similar, filters as the Delta for that exact purpose. 

I hope so.  And I just looked at the Trinity page on filters and it would seem that the original Sabre beta comments and frequency curves showing basically bass changes have been tweaked as well for a broader spectrum impact.

Jun 27, 2016 at 3:38 AM Post #3,282 of 24,683

I hope so.  And I just looked at the Trinity page on filters and it would seem that the original Sabre beta comments and frequency curves showing basically bass changes have been tweaked as well for a broader spectrum impact.

Sounds better and better. I'm rather excited about these.

Jun 27, 2016 at 3:54 AM Post #3,284 of 24,683

IMO I'd go with the master 4 since it is a higher level IEM than the sabre at a lower price with the preorder sale.  Impressions on it are coming and you can always cancel your order if you don't like their descriptions.  

But since the Master 4 is, as BOB put it, a "delta on steroids" I think you have a good probability of being satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back