TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 10, 2016 at 10:54 AM Post #2,536 of 24,683
oh Bob...I started with just wanting the vyrus and then the Phantom Master 6...and now its a debate between the hunter or Master 6...
My wallet can't take this type of beating...ugh...

For the hunter - can we choose our # by any chance (if it's not taken)? That would be a very nice touch.
Also when is the Master 6 kickstarter starting :frowning2:

Jun 10, 2016 at 11:04 AM Post #2,537 of 24,683
  Took the leap of faith with the Phantom Master Hunter.  I've also used the discount code and indicated my user Id in the special note section.

Bob, can you also provide us with comparison of the difference between the different Phantom series? Maybe you can also shed some light on the special Phantom Hunter owner privileges.

Congrats Blacknight, so once you put the discount on were they $428? Oops sorry, I see your in Singapore and I've got my Trinity login set for US $!

Jun 10, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #2,538 of 24,683
  I'm more a passive audiophile that likes to read more than comment as I believe everyone has their different taste which is subjective....

I like your style and welcome
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif

Jun 10, 2016 at 12:01 PM Post #2,540 of 24,683
oh Bob...I started with just wanting the vyrus and then the Phantom Master 6...and now its a debate between the hunter or Master 6...
My wallet can't take this type of beating...ugh...

For the hunter - can we choose our # by any chance (if it's not taken)? That would be a very nice touch.
Also when is the Master 6 kickstarter starting :frowning2:

If it's not gone. Serial numbers start at 0001 and of course that's gone as well as the likes of 0666.

Folks will have to get in quick to get a hunter as they are going scary fast!

Jun 10, 2016 at 12:05 PM Post #2,541 of 24,683
If it's not gone. Serial numbers start at 0001 and of course that's gone as well as the likes of 0666.

666, now who's scaring who
blink.gif
I hope they sell out fast so you can get my first three in the mail
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Jun 10, 2016 at 12:16 PM Post #2,542 of 24,683

Is it sequential in order of purchase? Or can people actually request vanity numbers in the range (first-come-first-serve)? :wink:

Saw the answer above... sending you a PM :D

Jun 10, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #2,543 of 24,683

Congrats Bob.  That means success!  Not to mention funds to get them into production.

Jun 10, 2016 at 1:10 PM Post #2,548 of 24,683
Will show you guys the heat treated titanium really soon and they are so cool and unique to each person.

If they are REALLY cool, can  I amend my order?

There was no hesitation on my part... it's one of the most beautiful metals in existence... Google "heat treated titanium" 
regular_smile .gif

...I even have rainbow-Ti chopsticks at home 
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back