TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 9, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #2,506 of 24,683
I think the silly fruit merchants should provide that adapter. Bob should stay out of their plantation and certification process.

I don't disagree with you I was just curious. Unfortunately, a lot of us use iPhones and this may be a dilemma in the future.
I think Apple is nuts for getting rid of the headphone jack. I was simply curious if they had any plans on it and I understand it could be a giant pain in the rear

This is one of the big reasons I am so looking forward to the Phantom air

Jun 9, 2016 at 11:47 AM Post #2,507 of 24,683
I don't disagree with you I was just curious. Unfortunately, a lot of us use iPhones and this may be a dilemma in the future.
I think Apple is nuts for getting rid of the headphone jack. I was simply curious if they had any plans on it and I understand it could be a giant pain in the rear

Apple is lost, when the head of the Dragon died the future looked bleak and by all accounts they are going South and I used to have to use Android at my work and I can go back. IMHO lightning out or Bluetooth is not going to bring them more business
rolleyes.gif

Jun 9, 2016 at 12:07 PM Post #2,509 of 24,683
even if apple will remove headphone jack from new iphone it will still need dac and amp somewhere between digital and earphones

Jun 9, 2016 at 12:14 PM Post #2,510 of 24,683
Acoustic research

You will have to let us know how it pairs with your range of iem's / hiss etc - fancy switching my DAP in bit as I although my X7 is a nice piece of kit I juts fancy something with a slimmer profile. I don't have the biggest of hands and it just feels a little awkward.

I have an S6 edge plus that is larger but much slimmer and it feels much better in my hands. Can't switch for a few months so plenty of time to watch the M2 thread and dx200 :)

Jun 9, 2016 at 1:16 PM Post #2,512 of 24,683
You will have to let us know how it pairs with your range of iem's / hiss etc - fancy switching my DAP in bit as I although my X7 is a nice piece of kit I juts fancy something with a slimmer profile. I don't have the biggest of hands and it just feels a little awkward.

I have an S6 edge plus that is larger but much slimmer and it feels much better in my hands. Can't switch for a few months so plenty of time to watch the M2 thread and dx200 :)

Will do, hopefully end of the month.

Jun 9, 2016 at 1:48 PM Post #2,514 of 24,683

One of the big reasons I sold my iPhone 6S Plus and got an HTC 10. Might as well get used to android when they have an audio oriented flagship out now.

FYI, loving the HTC 10. Awesome DAC and the amp is  powerful enough to drive even my ZMF Vibros.

Jun 9, 2016 at 4:06 PM Post #2,515 of 24,683
One of the big reasons I sold my iPhone 6S Plus and got an HTC 10. Might as well get used to android when they have an audio oriented flagship out now.

FYI, loving the HTC 10. Awesome DAC and the amp is  powerful enough to drive even my ZMF Vibros.

+1 on the HTC 10! It has audio performance equal, if not better, than most of my portable players! An elegant all-in-one solution for streaming as well as playing files stored on the microSD card. My Atlas sounds really fine from the 10.

Jun 9, 2016 at 4:19 PM Post #2,516 of 24,683

+1 on the HTC 10! It has audio performance equal, if not better, than most of my portable players! An elegant all-in-one solution for streaming as well as playing files stored on the microSD card. My Atlas sounds really fine from the 10.

Damn... I think I found my new phone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back