TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 16, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #1,639 of 24,683

This will be our last IEM, built with the best of everything from cables to shells to drivers. It will also be strictly limited to 1000 units per year.

@Bobtrinity is honing in on the sound he wants.  That center point all the IEM's spiral closer and closer to.  A trail on his map with the shape of phi to his signature's sound.  To that beauty.  Exciting to see.
cool.gif

May 16, 2016 at 1:18 PM Post #1,642 of 24,683
Id go gunmetal like the Sabres

OK, I just don't want my Vyrus, Sabre, PM4 and 6's to all look the same
wink_face.gif
I could even stand the PM4 in like Atlas Orange
tongue_smile.gif
Pipe dream right
frown.gif

May 16, 2016 at 1:19 PM Post #1,643 of 24,683
See now I am confused over the 6 and new one you seem to have come up from nowhere with lol.

Bobtrinity what sort of time sacle are we talking about with the hunter then? Can we also get more about what will be driving it too please? 5 drivers including a dual voice coil and what else.

If the 6 has so far had the best soundstage along with everything else being a bit cleaner and more refined, Itake it the hunter will be and improvments again?

That is ofc assuming you can share with us, which I am betting you can or you would not have been such a big tease and added to website!

Would like to try and figure out what to throw some money at. :)

May 16, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #1,644 of 24,683
See now I am confused over the 6 and new one you seem to have come up from nowhere with lol.

@Bobtrinity what sort of time sacle are we talking about with the hunter then? Can we also get more about what will be driving it too please? 5 drivers including a dual voice coil and what else.

If the 6 has so far had the best soundstage along with everything else being a bit cleaner and more refined, Itake it the hunter will be and improvments again?

Would like to try and figure out what to throw some money at.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'll give you a mailing address and you can throw that money in a envelope
biggrin.gif

May 16, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #1,646 of 24,683
  I was working non stop today and i finally stopped to check this thread and suddenly...Phantom Hunter and new driver technologies and stuff
eek.gif
 omg please wait, let me fill my wallet first Bob.

Last time I tried that while saving for the PM6 the %@%#$!!&* decided he would make a PM4 after all (Pre-Ordered) Then %$#%#*@^#$% goes and says OK one more (but this is really it) and drops the Hunter
evil_smiley.gif

Oh yeah Bobby Boo, that pre-order was for Gunmetal
beerchug.gif

May 16, 2016 at 1:39 PM Post #1,648 of 24,683
Hehe between moving back from Sweden, 2 x LFC season tickets and an addiction to tech bordering on crack addiction, I doubt I have spare enough spare for an envelope this month
tongue.gif

Well its sure not for the lack of Bob's marketing scheme
eek.gif
The man is pure evil
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back