TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 16, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #1,622 of 24,683
Hi Bobtrinity what's the phantom hunter on your website is that this on ear headphone you was talking about previously if yes, I think you will start on Kickstarter, for 500£ for my concern I will be a great deal for all the fantastic work you always do with your all product :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

May 16, 2016 at 11:29 AM Post #1,623 of 24,683
Hi @Bobtrinity what's the phantom hunter on your website is that this on ear headphone you was talking about previously if yes, I think you will start on Kickstarter, for 500£ for my concern I will be a great deal for all the fantastic work you always do with your all product :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This will be our last IEM, built with the best of everything from cables to shells to drivers. It will also be strictly limited to 1000 units per year.

May 16, 2016 at 11:42 AM Post #1,624 of 24,683

This will be our last IEM, built with the best of everything from cables to shells to drivers. It will also be strictly limited to 1000 units per year.

Hand built by Oompa-Loompas
biggrin.gif

May 16, 2016 at 11:54 AM Post #1,626 of 24,683

OK, I'm crying Wolf Wolf here
rolleyes.gif
I remember when the PM4 was on, not on and on the table again and the PM6 was the end of road for the time being
blink.gif
If the PM6 is truly the cats PJ's the Hunter will be afraid of what's on his tail
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

By the way is the headfimember01 working for the PM4 pre order? I need all the help I can get before the PM6 KS and there's a successor to the Hunter
eek.gif

My wallet after I discovered Trinity:

My Audio inventory after discovering Trinity Audio:

tongue_smile.gif
redface.gif
blink.gif
ph34r.gif
popcorn.gif

May 16, 2016 at 12:07 PM Post #1,628 of 24,683

Wow.  Another toy to dangle the "crack" addicts.  Your are one bad pusher.  Keep pushing.

Limited edition.  A members only club

May 16, 2016 at 12:11 PM Post #1,629 of 24,683
OK, I'm crying Wolf Wolf here:rolleyes: I remember when the PM4 was on, not on and on the table again and the PM6 was the end of road for the time being:blink: If the PM6 is truly the cats PJ's the Hunter will be afraid of what's on his tail:wink_face:

:beerchug:

By the way is the headfimember01 working for the PM4 pre order? I need all the help I can get before the PM6 KS and there's a successor to the Hunter:eek:

My wallet after I discovered Trinity:

My Audio inventory after discovering Trinity Audio:

:tongue_smile: :xf_eek: :blink: :ph34r: :popcorn:  

Haha :D

You can use the code on the 4

May 16, 2016 at 12:13 PM Post #1,631 of 24,683

Wow.  Another toy to dangle the "crack" addicts.  Your are one bad pusher.  Keep pushing.

Limited edition.  A members only club

Enticing is Bob's way of showing he loves you
bigsmile_face.gif

evil_smiley.gif
beerchug.gif

May 16, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #1,634 of 24,683
Titanium shells, 5 drivers with a new dual voice coil dynamic thrown in and silver litz cables.

Did I lie
tongue_smile.gif
Might as well throw on a little "Hit me with your best shot"
biggrin.gif

Yo Bob
beerchug.gif
Help me with my PM4's, do I want the in polished silver? Just trying to figure out what my line up is going to look like! I may be trying to save black for my 6's if that's an option
popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back