TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 16, 2016 at 2:04 PM Post #1,652 of 24,683
I know it seems like im doing this on purpose but really im not.

Yeah yeah Bob - you really expect us to believe you just keep finding all-new chunks of audio goodness down the back of the sofa each time you sit down? :wink:

If so, can I just buy your sofa and have done with it?!

May 16, 2016 at 2:07 PM Post #1,653 of 24,683
Theres a marketing scheme???
biggrin.gif

Well there is a scheme alright I'm just deciding if it has anything to do with marketing
ph34r.gif
LOL

I want the truth now (I know "I can't handle the truth") will I actually have my Hunter paid for and in hand before the announcement of the new 9 driver Trinity Predator
rolleyes.gif
It's those little beedy/shifty eyes I tell ya
beerchug.gif

May 16, 2016 at 2:08 PM Post #1,654 of 24,683
Yeah yeah Bob - you really expect us to believe you just keep finding all-new chunks of audio goodness down the back of the sofa each time you sit down? :wink:

If so, can I just buy your sofa and have done with it?!

Its bad Bobs fault, not mine, i try to stop him being such a mean git but he locks me away until he has finished messing with the plan. :D

May 16, 2016 at 2:13 PM Post #1,655 of 24,683
Well there is a scheme alright I'm just deciding if it has anything to do with marketing:ph34r: LOL

I want the truth now (I know "I can't handle the truth") will I actually have my Hunter paid for and in hand before the announcement of the new 9 driver Trinity Predator:rolleyes: It's those little beedy/shifty eyes I tell ya:beerchug:

You can hold me to this, this is it, no more goodies apart from some cans for a long while, after this we actually have to start thinking about actual marketing.

On a serious note doing all these things is mentally draining and im ready for a rest from it. We have been approach by quite a few companies to do tuning and or design work for them and we have turned it away...and most likely always will.

So i give you my word, no more new iems after this phantom range for a good 2- 3 years.

Although i have mentally bookmarked that name for the future :wink:

May 16, 2016 at 2:24 PM Post #1,658 of 24,683
You can hold me to this, this is it, no more goodies apart from some cans for a long while, after this we actually have to start thinking about actual marketing.

On a serious note doing all these things is mentally draining and im ready for a rest from it. We have been approach by quite a few companies to do tuning and or design work for them and we have turned it away...and most likely always will.

So i give you my word, no more new iems after this phantom range for a good 2- 3 years.

Although i have mentally bookmarked that name for the future
wink.gif

I'll remember that 
biggrin.gif
 seriously though, you need a good rest my friend. After this you'll have a product line to be remembered for a long time. I know your products will have a special place in my collection 
wink.gif
 i take my hat off to you anytime.

May 16, 2016 at 2:27 PM Post #1,659 of 24,683
Bobtrinity what will be the sound signature of the phantom hunter considering you got the master 4 and 6 already and I think they will be fantastic, the hunter they will be better medium and high clarity with more spatial sound with a lean deep bass or they will be as good as master 6 but more expensive as the technologies employ in it with titanium shell and better cable?

May 16, 2016 at 2:31 PM Post #1,660 of 24,683
  I'll remember that 
biggrin.gif
 seriously though, you need a good rest my friend. After this you'll have a product line to be remembered for a long time. I know your products will have a special place in my collection 
wink.gif
 i take my hat off to you anytime.

He needs a rest......................he needs a rest, jesus my wallet needs a rest
blink.gif

May 16, 2016 at 2:36 PM Post #1,665 of 24,683
Bobtrinity what will be the sound signature of the phantom hunter considering you got the master 4 and 6 already and I think they will be fantastic, the hunter they will be better medium and high clarity with more spatial sound with a lean deep bass or they will be as good as master 6 but more expensive as the technologies employ in it with titanium shell and better cable?

We can discuss this closer to the time of release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back