TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 15, 2016 at 3:14 PM Post #1,591 of 24,683
Anyone got more info on the bluetooth cables as well? Cannot find any pictures or information anywhere.

Check out the Trinity Audio projects on Kickstarter. In the "High end sports iem" project (or whatever the actual title is) are the details of the Bluetooth cable. That was the Kickstarter for the Atlas - Bob has subsequently said that there will be a 2-pin version to go along with the MMCX version for the Atlas. Hope that helps.

May 15, 2016 at 3:15 PM Post #1,592 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity I checked the "Trade-In Program" page and it still doesn't have any info regarding the Master 4. I would really like to order my 4's ASAP, but I would like to know exactly what discount I could get before hand.

May 15, 2016 at 4:30 PM Post #1,593 of 24,683
Just get those educations getlemen and one day you'll buy all kinds of sweet gears:thumbsup:

:beers:

Bah, who needs an education when you have that sweet, sweet sound in your ears
biggrin.gif

May 15, 2016 at 4:46 PM Post #1,594 of 24,683
Bah, who needs an education when you have that sweet, sweet sound in your ears:D

Was just trying to keep them from following in my footsteps:grin:

May 15, 2016 at 6:53 PM Post #1,595 of 24,683

Bah, who needs an education when you have that sweet, sweet sound in your ears:D

Was just trying to keep them from following in my footsteps:grin:

Wouldn't want people living in a place that's "not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat." -JRR Tolkien. Music might ameliorate living under the shadow of Sauron in Murkwood, though. It certainly helps in Rivendell.

May 16, 2016 at 12:27 AM Post #1,596 of 24,683
does anyone knows how long the pre-order price will last?

I remember bob said it will only be offered for a couple of weeks or so. but the order page said it's good until June 11. I am going to get the master 6, but also thinking maybe i can sell some stuff to order the 4 too. just need some time...XD

May 16, 2016 at 1:58 AM Post #1,598 of 24,683
I don't know if this has been referenced in the thread so far, but has there been an announcement for the type of sound sig the Master 4 has and if there has been, can anyone explain briefly what it is like? Thanks in advance!

May 16, 2016 at 8:06 AM Post #1,601 of 24,683

Cant give you a day until we have finished production, sorry.

OK Bob, your at it again.  Your sig now ..... after the Phantom Air.  You are teasing again to use "crack" addicts.

Bob, I know you said you are using your iPhone 5s with the master 6 without too much issue.  You indicated it will require a little more volume but not how much more than say the Sabre.

The issue about driving the Master 4 and Master 6 with my iPhone 6 is very important to me as I do not use an amp or dap and have no desire to do so.

I'm hoping the need for increased volume with the Master 6 won't be much since I like to keep volume down for my ear's comfort yet hear the details that is intended in the music.

@Bobtrinity are you able to answer, how much of an increase in volume is needed to bring out the details to appreciate how good the Master 4 and 6 are compared to the Sabre?

TIA

May 16, 2016 at 8:20 AM Post #1,602 of 24,683
  OK Bob, your at it again.  Your sig now ..... after the Phantom Air.  You are teasing again to use "crack" addicts.

Bob, I know you said you are using your iPhone 5s with the master 6 without too much issue.  You indicated it will require a little more volume but not how much more than say the Sabre.

The issue about driving the Master 4 and Master 6 with my iPhone 6 is very important to me as I do not use an amp or dap and have no desire to do so.

I'm hoping the need for increased volume with the Master 6 won't be much since I like to keep volume down for my ear's comfort yet hear the details that is intended in the music.

@Bobtrinity are you able to answer, how much of an increase in volume is needed to bring out the details to appreciate how good the Master 4 and 6 are compared to the Sabre?

TIA

OK

I got the master 6 plugged into my iPhone 5s and to get the same as say my X1 i am on the 2nd red block on the volume .

Too me its not too loud and comfortable for my listening level.

May 16, 2016 at 8:29 AM Post #1,603 of 24,683

OK

I got the master 6 plugged into my iPhone 5s and to get the same as say my X1 i am on the 2nd red block on the volume .

Too me its not too loud and comfortable for my listening level.

bob can compare it to whatever dap u r using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back