TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 14, 2016 at 9:58 PM Post #1,561 of 24,683
  Just pre-ordered the master 4
evil_smiley.gif
  Order #BeepBopOohYah.  I tell you, when you put in the discount code you feel a lot better lol. Looking forward to it BOB

You brave brave man 
biggrin.gif
 as a student to another student i must say it's hard for us to buy IEMs since money is pretty...let's say adjusted xD i'm sure you're gonna enjoy them!

May 14, 2016 at 10:02 PM Post #1,562 of 24,683

You brave brave man 
biggrin.gif
 as a student to another student i must say it's hard for us to buy IEMs since money is pretty...let's say adjusted xD i'm sure you're gonna enjoy them!

Same boat. Student funding means.....which thing can I sell that I have right now so I can afford this without affecting my loan payments?
tongue.gif

May 14, 2016 at 10:12 PM Post #1,565 of 24,683
May 14, 2016 at 10:23 PM Post #1,568 of 24,683

You brave brave man 
biggrin.gif

That's basically it... I have never adjusted my budget and shaved it to the bone like this before.  Going very very basic and minimal right now.  eggs and potato staple, meditation and music for fun...  I want that sparkle of the master 4's.  It's an endgame for me and i'm going to need it for my last year of nursing school.

May 15, 2016 at 3:36 AM Post #1,571 of 24,683
I will answer this as simplistic as i can then.

The 4 is the dv2 on steriods with better bass.

Hmmmm.....I got my Delta v2 few days ago and immediately I didn't feel it was as enjoyable as v1 which I gave away. The v1 is one of the few IEM that I loved as it constantly surprised and impressed me over the 8 months I had it listening to different genres. I don't experience with same with v2 but as it continue to burn-in (or brain burn-in) time will tell if it will get better.

I actually only found out about the Phantom 4 yesterday and placed the order after reading the specs. @BobTrinity - I hope you are right Bob and the 4 is actually a Dv2 on steriods with better bass!

May 15, 2016 at 3:53 AM Post #1,573 of 24,683
May 15, 2016 at 4:09 AM Post #1,575 of 24,683
HEADFIMEMBERS01

Auto deduct?
Just now I'm try try only, but the price seen like still same and charge for PayPal

Dunno what's happening with yours, but I tested it out like I was ordering it, applied the discount, and when I selected "Check out with PayPal" it showed a total of about £87 with £21 something subtracted from the original price. I didn't actually follow through with the transaction though, so I can't confirm whether or not it would show up like that on the PayPal receipt. Maybe you're seeing the shipping cost added to your order?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back