TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 12, 2016 at 1:44 PM Post #1,486 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity
 would it bother u to take a Sabre/Master 4 Size comparasion picture, since my ears are pretty small it would help me with the decision of the 2. I would be very thankful for u effort.
And also wanted to know which one of these offer a greater resolution / soundstage and which one are more for fun listening experience.
Cheers...

The master 4 is 1mm bigger in diameter than the sabre.

But i will take a picture tomorrow.

I have tiny ears too and so if they dont fit my ears we dont make them.

The 4 and Sabre or very different as one is hybrid and the other not. The 4 has bigger sound stage and more detail than Sabre, sabre is a little more mid forward than the 4 with great resolution.

May 12, 2016 at 1:49 PM Post #1,487 of 24,683
The images are only really to show the plug.

The sound is different and offers greater resolution than the Delta and soundstage is bigger, bass is tighter and mid range is improved.

Hmm, if we are talking the 4 how does it compare to the DV2? Careful how you answer this one as it just may tip me over the pre-order edge
blink.gif

May 12, 2016 at 1:51 PM Post #1,489 of 24,683
Bobtrinity True, music needs to be enjoyed, expensive gear and then tuning it gets you off track. Every day you learn something new about your system and you keep on improving it. Player, amps, drivers, cables, you gradually upgrade to create that sound which is in your head!

May 12, 2016 at 1:56 PM Post #1,493 of 24,683
Bobtrinity True, music needs to be enjoyed, expensive gear and then tuning it gets you off track. Every day you learn something new about your system and you keep on improving it. Player, amps, drivers, cables, you gradually upgrade to create that sound which is in your head!

So very true, but the most important factor is the medium that delivers the sound to your ears. A good amp/source is the rest.

May 12, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #1,494 of 24,683

Must...resist...temptation... arrgh

Right, this got me to thinking and although I may lose a little in shipping I think I'm going to return my Delta V1's to justify the 4's
biggrin.gif
That's sound (simplistic) logic right
redface.gif
I was going to gift them to a friend but if they never knew they were going to get them then no foul
rolleyes.gif

beerchug.gif

May 12, 2016 at 2:22 PM Post #1,496 of 24,683
Right, this got me to thinking and although I may lose a little in shipping I think I'm going to return my Delta V1's to justify the 4's:D That's sound (simplistic) logic right:xf_eek: I was going to gift them to a friend but if they never knew they were going to get them then no foul:rolleyes:

:beerchug:

If your in the USA or Canada you can ship them to Alabama. Less shipping cost :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back