TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 12, 2016 at 4:09 PM Post #1,504 of 24,683
  i think you should get an email when the kickstarter campaign is active.

Well we better or I'm showing up at Bob's house
eek.gif
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif

May 12, 2016 at 4:22 PM Post #1,508 of 24,683
can someone enlight me about kickstarter? i've registered but what we will have to do when the master 6 pro order starts?

It is just like ordering from an online retailer. You login, if you dont have a direct link to the project just search Trinity Audio, which will bring up Bobs projects. When you are on the Master page just select the reward tier you would like, choose country you want shipped to and press continue. You will then be taken to a new page to add credit card details and address, when you have completed this press pledge and you are done.

You can edit your pledge amount at any time so if you decide to add a cable or optional extra, just select edit pledge and add the cost to your pledge amount to inclue the upgrade cost. You can also change rewaed tiers.

When the campaign has ednded you will be sent a survey asking what extras you chose if any, colour options if there is any and such like. KS take the cash out after a projet has ended sucessfully. If a funding go is not met no money taken. Simple. :)

May 12, 2016 at 4:50 PM Post #1,509 of 24,683
  Sabre, Master 4, you can't expect me to be able to see a millimeter of size difference in a picture can you Bob?
tongue.gif
That filter length is looking great though.

Boy my wife could sure tell that difference in length
blink.gif

Guess it depends on what time of day I get there Bob, I like all three
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

May 12, 2016 at 4:57 PM Post #1,511 of 24,683
May 12, 2016 at 5:01 PM Post #1,512 of 24,683
sorry maybe I missed the info, when release of pre-ordered Sabres is expected? I'm waiting for it patiently, but info is better than patience :)

and the other question, or maybe just asking to Bob. I forgot to use head-fi discount in the order. maybe you could add some bonus as compensation, e.g. tips or even cord? this would be very-very helpful for me as I often loose acessories, while shipment to my country is not so cheap. order #2345. thank you in advance, I think this is worth trying to ask for :)

May 12, 2016 at 6:13 PM Post #1,515 of 24,683

Bob, I I am probably going to show my ignorance and I apologize but I have a question.

You said the master six can be fairly easily driven by an iPhone as an audio source.
But does an audio source as an iPhone mean I will need ahigher volume to be able to hear the music and the details properly?

I have found that I like to keep my volume lower if possible for overall comfort to my ears.

I guess I'm not really sure I understand what it means that they can be driven easily Again I am sorry for my ignorance and lack of knowledge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back