TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 12, 2016 at 6:13 PM Post #1,516 of 24,683
  @as1is as far as i know you can't use the coupon code on orders which are already on sales like sabre and phantom 4.

bob has already stated you can.  i did before all the discussion about it with zero issues (sabre).

May 12, 2016 at 6:19 PM Post #1,517 of 24,683
Bob, I I am probably going to show my ignorance and I apologize but I have a question.

You said the master six can be fairly easily driven by an iPhone as an audio source.
But does an audio source as an iPhone mean I will need ahigher volume to be able to hear the music and the details properly?

I have found that I like to keep my volume lower if possible for overall comfort to my ears.

I guess I'm not really sure I understand what it means that they can be driven easily Again I am sorry for my ignorance and lack of knowledge

Yes you would need more volume via your phone on the 6 but not massively so. Of course a good dap will always win.

May 12, 2016 at 6:20 PM Post #1,518 of 24,683
sorry maybe I missed the info, when release of pre-ordered Sabres is expected? I'm waiting for it patiently, but info is better than patience :)

and the other question, or maybe just asking to Bob. I forgot to use head-fi discount in the order. maybe you could add some bonus as compensation, e.g. tips or even cord? this would be very-very helpful for me as I often loose acessories, while shipment to my country is not so cheap. order #2345. thank you in advance, I think this is worth trying to ask for :)

Just send us an email enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com and we can sort it for you.

May 12, 2016 at 7:55 PM Post #1,522 of 24,683
Sabre. No need for any extra amping at all.

So does tthe Master 4 needs less to drive it than the master 6?

Along these lines I hate to say as it maybe blasphemy to true audiophiles.... But I have some music I own varying quality on the recordings. But lately one of my favorites sources is Spotify highest quality setting on ttheir paid service. I use the iPhone 6, MacBook Pro and iPad mini 4 as the source.

I believe the iPhone has like 14 notches of sound if I were listening at say 3 notches from zero, how much more would the master 6 need to be set to appreciate the quality. Nutty question, sorry

I am trying to make sure I don't expect something that is limited by me and not your hardware. Sorry if this question is not answerable?

May 12, 2016 at 10:14 PM Post #1,523 of 24,683
I am looking forward to your review @Brooko.  Wouldn't mind seeing some more pics, you know?  These IEM's got some nice curves.  Especially if you get 'em leaning against a Martin HVA with those braids...  Ooh La La.  
cool.gif

May 13, 2016 at 2:33 AM Post #1,526 of 24,683

Must...resist...temptation... arrgh

LOL, good luck resisting.  Would you like a little peer pressure to consider this once in a blue moon deal for amazing sounding several-in-one earphones that will redefine your listening experience to a whole new intoxicating level?  Well, too late on the peer pressure.

I gave into the dark side, but in my opinion it's a good dark side
evil_smiley.gif
,  and not the bad dark side  
very_evil_smiley.gif
, as my use of emojies clearly and validly demonstrates
tongue.gif

May 13, 2016 at 3:26 AM Post #1,527 of 24,683
  LOL, good luck resisting.  Would you like a little peer pressure to consider this once in a blue moon deal for amazing sounding several-in-one earphones that will redefine your listening experience to a whole new intoxicating level?  Well, too late on the peer pressure.

I gave into the dark side, but in my opinion it's a good dark side
evil_smiley.gif
,  and not the bad dark side  
very_evil_smiley.gif
, as my use of emojies clearly and validly demonstrates
tongue.gif

There is no good dark side as far as your wallet is concerned
tongue.gif

May 13, 2016 at 4:00 AM Post #1,529 of 24,683
  There is no good dark side as far as your wallet is concerned
tongue.gif

I have to disagree.  Though the dent in the wallet will be felt immediately, in the long run money will be saved by investing in such IEM's that are exceedingly satisfying and durable, thus resulting in a beneficence with regards to fulfilling audio related interests initiated by said dark side to fork over the MULA. 
evil_smiley.gif
  As was the logic that turned me to give in lol 
tongue.gif

May 13, 2016 at 8:43 AM Post #1,530 of 24,683
We offer 14 day no quibble money back guarantee on all our products. They will have to be returned in original condition with all packaging and accessories.

This is a great great deal Bob. Can I put out there a fact of life though. People have to give any new set of phones a decent chance. If a sound signature is different than what you are used to you simply have to give your ears and brain a chance to get accustomed to it. I bought a pair of Sennheiser HD800s a few years ago and didn't like them at first. I still have them now and wouldn't part with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back