TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 26, 2017 at 8:43 AM Post #12,482 of 24,683
Actually no, I just got word my Hunter along with other PM6 and Atlas-Delta orders will be shipped next week. So yes, Trinity's statement that everything will be shipped by the 24th or 25th is rubbish.

Wouldnt this still fall in-line with what Bob said? Everything shipped by the 24/25. How long does it take to ship from uk to phillipines? Then from there to you? Also, not much happening on the weekend.

Not looking to argue just a different perspective. What you said could very well be correct.

If USA orders arent here by next Fri or the following Monday, then absolutely correct.

Mar 26, 2017 at 9:23 AM Post #12,484 of 24,683
I talked to the distributor today and that was the update I got which they got from Bob.

Is that "Aurem Fidelitatem" ? I know Bob had a problem with other places claiming to be that areas local distributor.

And in my opinion this is to be expected, it seems the packages were in assembly/packing and only actually got posted towards the end of last week. A distributor or shop would want to get them their end, put them in the inventory then ship out any pre-purchases.

Seems logical to me but then I'm being rational...

*** Looks around for any others ***

Mar 26, 2017 at 9:29 AM Post #12,485 of 24,683

I talked to the distributor today and that was the update I got which they got from Bob.

Is that "Aurem Fidelitatem" ? I know Bob had a problem with other places claiming to be that areas local distributor.

And in my opinion this is to be expected, it seems the packages were in assembly/packing and only actually got posted towards the end of last week. A distributor or shop would want to get them their end, put them in the inventory then ship out any pre-purchases.

Seems logical to me but then I'm being rational...

*** Looks around for any others ***

I kind of felt the same reading that. But if some people don't start reporting receiving their IEM's within this next week, it will not be good around here, lol.

Mar 26, 2017 at 9:45 AM Post #12,486 of 24,683

I kind of felt the same reading that. But if some people don't start reporting receiving their IEM's within this next week, it will not be good around here, lol.

Technically people in the UK should receive theirs this Monday (1-day shipping as advertised at their site). The fact that Bob hasn't showed up here with a cheering message that everything has finally been shipped does not bode well though, or he's just laying K.O. in his bed from working overtime the past few weeks. We'll see this week 
biggrin.gif

Mar 26, 2017 at 10:06 AM Post #12,487 of 24,683

Technically people in the UK should receive theirs this Monday (1-day shipping as advertised at their site). The fact that Bob hasn't showed up here with a cheering message that everything has finally been shipped does not bode well though, or he's just laying K.O. in his bed from working overtime the past few weeks. We'll see this week 
biggrin.gif

Well Bob said shipping started 4 weeks ago.
So people in the UK should have got it well before Monday.
Unless they actually meant they began boxing the items 4 weeks ago and Friday/Saturday they actually left Trinity.
I do hope tomorrow I get parcel, Tuesday at latest otherwise......

Mar 26, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #12,488 of 24,683
Unless they actually meant they began boxing the items 4 weeks ago and Friday/Saturday they actually left Trinity.

Same... I dont have an IEM at the moment and I am going crazy... Literally singing songs to myself on the street. Need music

Mar 26, 2017 at 11:05 AM Post #12,489 of 24,683

nothing was shipped. When people start getting iems in uk that's the day before that they started shipping, the other working day or how it works
It's some kind of social experiment, the behaviour of customers when you (insert rude word here) them. And Bob is finding hard to keep to himself guy it's only a social experiment it's not for real. Imagination

Mar 26, 2017 at 11:54 AM Post #12,492 of 24,683

Having trouble with my PHANTOM 4. Emailed Trinity few days ago and got no response. Sent PM to Bob and no reply either... How long does it normally take for them to get back to you? Thanks 

From past experience : 2 - 3 working days , but with current events in mind
very_evil_smiley.gif
 i might take a bit longer ...

Also, I don't believe they work weekends normally.

Mar 26, 2017 at 12:05 PM Post #12,493 of 24,683

Also, I don't believe they work weekends normally.

Having trouble with my PHANTOM 4. Emailed Trinity few days ago and got no response. Sent PM to Bob and no reply either... How long does it normally take for them to get back to you? Thanks 

I passed a few (6) emails back and forth with them on March 23-24th. This was with Jake about possibly cancelling my Masters order. 

Mar 26, 2017 at 12:28 PM Post #12,494 of 24,683

The word from Bob 4 weeks ago was that they will be shipping 200-300 items a day and shipping will be completed on the 24/25 so it's very different than everything will be shipped on 24/25.
Bob himself they can't ship 5000 items at once. Makes sense.

First time we hear about distribution centers. We knew from Bob that U.S customers will get their stuff from Alabama after it's being shipped from the UK.
Did it reach Alabama? Who is the courier out side of the U.S? People who paid for tracking should have received a tracking number.
I have been buying stuff online for years from all over the world, longest delivery time is usually from China with no tracking or insurance, but when you buy from the UK, Germany, Canada, U.S it's a different story. Even if guys didn't pay for shipping with tracking, you still should at the very least provided with shipping info telling you how it was shipped and when. 

Mar 26, 2017 at 1:37 PM Post #12,495 of 24,683

biggrin.gif

no, technically people in the UK should have received them weeks ago.  we were told shipping started on the 27th of feb and that 200-300 would be shipped every day, not that 200-300 would be boxed up and sitting there waiting until the 24/25th of march.
if that was the plan all along why weren't we just told that rather than getting vague answers to completely fair questions about shipping?  bob himself said it was odd that nobody here had received anything yet - that implies shipping started a month ago but obviously that was not the case.
and if he thought it was odd why did he not look into it prior to people in this thread bringing it up over and over again and then not ever responding to his own statement saying he would look into it and get us an answer the next day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back