TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 25, 2017 at 4:58 PM Post #12,451 of 24,683

I dont quite have the trust you have that all iems have been shipped.
Hope Im proven wrong come Monday.

How do you know everything has shipped? Because there has not been any confirmation of that. Bob promised Kickstarter supporters another update email once all of the KS rewards have shipped, and that hasn't happened yet. And since its 5 minutes 9pm in the UK at the moment, I seriously doubt it will happen today. Maybe Monday. Maybe another month from now. Who knows...

I go only by what Bob said. Sorry, don't have any other thing to go by. 

Mar 25, 2017 at 5:14 PM Post #12,452 of 24,683
There were plenty of people who didn't like Van Gogh's paintings while he was alive, for instance..

Fair point. I still dislike his paintings* even though he died ages back, which just goes to show there's always a small hardcore who will never learn to appreciate greatness
wink.gif

*with the exception of "terrasse de café la nuit", which I like rather a lot. Being a 'connosser' of the arts you know
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 25, 2017 at 5:28 PM Post #12,456 of 24,683
I just got mine! I'm joking I got nothing. haha

Here's thread on KickStarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/157887895/worlds-first-tuneable-wireless-earbuds/comments people are also fighting and arguing about pointless things. Calling each other stupid. Like we do. Nice

Mar 25, 2017 at 5:36 PM Post #12,457 of 24,683
  I don't care about all the complaints and frustrations posted in this thread, and I am confident we will all receive our earphones, and then we all will be very happy with the end product. However, I can't resist agreeing with some of the points raised in this forum. The foremost major complaint is the lack of communication, and I felt that starting a few weeks ago.

One distinction I would make between regular customers and us, is we are also mini investors in a company who had the novel mission of collaborating with it's end consumers for building products, rather than using real investors who may care more about profit than the final product. However, a company ought to keep it's investors updated. I think we all know that we have invested our money knowing there will be delays and mishaps, but what is absolutely necessary is to be on the same page as the investors and backers. I remember a few weeks back, we were all thinking the products will be shipped in two days, but there were no shipping notifications. Then there were some shoutouts in this thread (in which I also took some part) and finally Bob stated that there has been some shipping delays and the deadlines are now pushed to 24/25th of this month. I can't stop thinking that, had Bob informed about it in a timely manner, the whole confusion could have been avoided. Yes, there would still be frustrations and nasty comments, but not mass confusion.

Now also, the same scenario is repeating itself. Bob seemed to have told a few days back, he would check with the shippers and post an update the next day, but then nothing happened. I think if Bob comes forth with information that something bad happened and we will all be getting iems on 24th of April instead of 24th of March, I think there will be less negative feeling than if he keeps silent.

I also can't stop feeling there is a big difference between the early days of this thread when there was daily healthy exchange of ideas and updates when Bob would post where exactly they are in terms of development and people would give their feedback. Thats the sort of model environment that is suited for this kind of ventures in my opinion. I know there were glitches with PM4 and the Master was developed and offered at significant discount.That gesture was positively taken by most less a few. I understand Bob was upset seeing a few negative comments (well this is internet!) and in his mind the honeymoon period that he was enjoying was over. But one thing should always be remembered, Bob communicating with us and giving us updates is not dependent on his mood or how upset he is. It is a necessity, because we are close to being investors, and honestly we are less toxic than any real investor who would rip people apart in board meetings and fire employees or shut down entire projects.

We are not bloodthirsty investors. We are just a bunch of die hard fans of quality audio products. All our frustrations and emotions are because we believe in the quality of Trinity's products. Otherwise we wouldn't have cared. Keeping us updated and informed and sharing with us not just the glory, but also the setbacks (without the need to ask or shout) would go a long way in preserving the healthy environment that this thread started with.

Precisely the thoughts of many of us. Thanks for putting it out.

Mar 25, 2017 at 5:57 PM Post #12,461 of 24,683
All true and to the point..but people make mistakes and are infallible. One can go on and on wondering why but..  let's be decent and not judgmental, Bob is a good and Honorable chap from my conversations with him. Let's look at the great products that Trinity produced.

Mar 25, 2017 at 6:06 PM Post #12,462 of 24,683
All true and to the point..but people make mistakes and are infallible. One can go on and on wondering why but..  let's be decent and not judgmental, Bob is a good and Honorable chap from my conversations with him. Let's look at the great products that Trinity produced.

No one is asking for flawlessness. We just want updates and answers to some questions.

Tell us it's gonna be another month due to this and that and we'll be fine. Just tell us something.

Mar 25, 2017 at 6:08 PM Post #12,463 of 24,683
I'm a bit confused. It doesn't say shipped though.  A few people here got this update long ago. 

I haven't kept up with the thread for a while.
In any case, this is my second conformation about the PM6, which usually translates to "it has shipped". At least this was my experience with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back