TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 26, 2017 at 2:34 PM Post #12,496 of 24,683
Until Easter I am very faithful (even if i wish to get my order next week before my trip to Korea).

However, two more weeks. Nothing arrives to anybody before Easter I would find it very difficult to believe if not all of the 5000 buyers would feel truly nervous. 

Mar 26, 2017 at 3:02 PM Post #12,497 of 24,683
Just received:

Dear Customer,
_
We write with you today with a heavy heart to advise that we still have not managed to get all pre-orders and kickstarter orders shipped yet. 
_
Our very small team has been working tirelessly to get them done within the time frame we agreed but it was not to be.
_
However all is not lost, we will need 1 more week to clear this backlog before we resume normal service.
_
We know many will be upset, angered or just plain frustrated and as much as it maybe of no comfort to you we do feel the same.
_
Nearly all orders for the Asian continent have been shipped along with a large portion of Europe, USA and UK will be finalised this week with the remainder of the above areas.
_
As the vast majority of you have been immensely patient and understanding we feel that we must offer a small token of apology. So we have decided that for those whom have pre-ordered the Master 6, Hunter and Atlas Delta will be offered a Icarus I bluetooth DAC module when they become available in around 8-12 weeks time for just the cost of shipping should you wish to get one. To do so once we open for order you will simply need to enter code XXX at the checkout.  This offer applies to those that have received their order as well as those waiting. This order can be placed now if you so wish even though it shows unavailable or you can wait until the reveal.
_
For those that are awaiting a Phantom Air and Delta  as there is little in the way of add-ons for the Air and Delta we offering a one time use code 50% off. Use code YYY .
_
We hope that you will understand how bad we feel that this has ran so far behind and our above offer shows how sincere we are in making amends. 
_
With suggestions brought forward from the community at large we are looking at changing how we operate any pre-orders that are not fully production ready (this does not effect production ready units like Icarus III).
_
Also we have been sending out masses of shipping confirmations a day (sadly this can't be done via kickstarter) to all of those that pre-ordered from our site, however we have noticed a very large amount of "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender" messages. This maybe down to an incorrect email entered when you opened your account or our email not being added to your safe sender list, please also check your spam/junk box.
_
Despite all the ups and downs we really cannot wait to hear your feedback on some of the best gear we have every made.
_
Thank you for your support and patience.
_
Sincerely 
_
Trinity Audio

Mar 26, 2017 at 3:10 PM Post #12,503 of 24,683
I knew it!
This makes me so angry!!
Another 7 days!! yet again!
This time next week we might get yet another 1 week delay!
This is not on.

As this was a pre-order they really didn't have to offer what they have, i think it is a nice gesture given the discount i have already received overall.

However, there is such a sense of entitlement across the trinity threads i am sure others will not. Even if this email is exactly what most have been asking for for the last two weeks!

Mar 26, 2017 at 3:13 PM Post #12,504 of 24,683
As this was a pre-order they really didn't have to offer what they have, i think it is a nice gesture given the discount i have already received overall.

However, there is such a sense of entitlement across the trinity threads i am sure others will not. Even if this email is exactly what most have been asking for for the last two weeks!

They should have known they cant get through it all start of the week after they all been shipping for 3 weeks so they should have said this on the "update" bob told us he would get for us which never turned up!
Doing this Sunday night is not on,
A lot of people in UK are expecting to get parcel tomorrow as they could not tell us this earlier. 

Mar 26, 2017 at 3:15 PM Post #12,505 of 24,683
Don't get all bent out of shape guys! You all wanted an update - this is it! It's just not what you wanted to hear! have faith in @Bobtrinity and his team to deliver. He's offered some of you some fantastic discounts as an apology, and the rest of us already got huge discounts!

It'll be done soon and you'll have your orders! :)

Mar 26, 2017 at 3:20 PM Post #12,508 of 24,683
Happy we got an honest update. No more of this "they folded up" nonsense. Obviously they overreached and poorly managed how they would deal with orders, deciding to get them shipped all at once. That led to poor communication as Bob probably remained hopeful for too long before realizing it wasn't going to happen.

We should give them the benefit of the doubt that they are working hard to make this happen and that all will be shipped in a week's time. Most importantly, Bob needs to assure everyone that they learned a lot from their mistakes and now have a better grasp of how to run the business.

This stuff happens. Especially for a young company that doesn't have a good idea of how long things take or how to respond to their customers. It's not acceptable, but it can be remedied. For Trinity, that needs to happen quickly. And the next two or so months need to help settle things down.

Mar 26, 2017 at 3:25 PM Post #12,510 of 24,683
At least some pre-orders and KS are out right? So we should see some posts and impressions. Unless there was another delay and they don't have them yet. Also, how does that impact the the shipping to Alabama?
Just trying to connect the dots. I'm sure they are all exhausted from this but I don't understand why they at first needed to say all is on track and on schedule just 2 days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back