TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 23, 2017 at 2:25 PM Post #12,256 of 24,683
Well, there is also a box that says 'paid' and to the right, 'fulfilled'.

If all of our orders are reading, 'fulfilled' does that mean that they might think they've been sent at their end?

I've emailed Jake to ask since I don't understand why payment says paid (which it is) and order status is 'fulfilled' which in most companies means the goods have gone.

What do we see when it's sent then? 'Properly fulfilled'?

You probably see something like "shipped"...
As other people have said their orders have been "fulfilled" for months

Mar 23, 2017 at 2:33 PM Post #12,258 of 24,683
Well, let's hope so.

It's actually a grid type of thing and 'shipped' isn't there. Just fulfilled.

First time I've looked on their site for it after reading about it here. It almost looks like an error which could have explained why Bob thinks they've gone out and we don't!!

Oh well, wait for the deadline I guess.

This is the last time I deal with Trinity I think. I know that Headfi is uncomfortable with this thread but I think it's only natural to be discussing a thing like this given what has happened.

Mar 23, 2017 at 2:48 PM Post #12,259 of 24,683
  I've really started to think that it was all a scam

I just want pictures of things mass-produced. From a consumer's perspective we can't even be sure they've been produced. I'm not saying they haven't, but the lack of transparency is leaving a sour taste in my mouth. Personally, I don't care if they take longer to ship if it means updating the website, getting out photos, shipping notifications, etc. At least you maintain the relationship with customers that way.

Mar 23, 2017 at 2:55 PM Post #12,260 of 24,683
I just want pictures of things mass-produced...

I've brought this up and asked for pics multiple times. I still don't see the difficulty in a quick cell phone pic of the actual boxes with the product inside. ~5,000 of them and not a single one they can show?

Mar 23, 2017 at 3:42 PM Post #12,261 of 24,683
Youtube videos on company channel have been taken down, this is adds to conspiracy theories. Or youtube glitch, too many coincidences. I'm not panicking though even thought I preordered litz cable. This might be the worst roll out ever not by the company by how people panic over no updates, no tracking numbers, that people scared company became bankrupt. I guess people are easy to scare over their purchases.

Vids have been removed and will be replaced with new content. We have had a fresh start with the iems and the videos don't reflect that. Lots of new content coming.

Mar 23, 2017 at 3:44 PM Post #12,262 of 24,683
I guess we won't get anything, company disappeared, closed their business and moved somewhere in Spain. I had enough to with pm4 delays the only reason I bought silver because of its bought it before pm4 delays. fantastic Jake customer service disappeared too. I guess best bet is to claim money back on pay pal until late money back expires. This is stupid at this point.

What rubbish are you coming out with. Please don't post such daft information.

If you have an issue with a cable just email. Emails are usually replied too with 24hrs excluding weekends.

Mar 23, 2017 at 4:01 PM Post #12,263 of 24,683
W... T... F... conspiracy theories????

I go on this this thread from time to time and the amount of whining/complaining is ridiculous. I want to share my point of view to help future purchasers of trinity products understand the decision before them when purchasing something from Trinity.

Dear Potential Trinity Customer,

You're about to consider purchasing something from Trinity. Be aware that the company started as a passion of some individuals desiring to make the highest quality earphones at a fantastic price. But like all early ventures, there are some hiccups along the way, products experience delay, shipping can a little in-exact and communication might lag from time to time -- all things that are common to any new venture; especially one where demand is brisk, causing come challenge to a company that might be a bit stretched as it is.

My humble advice: If you are planning to order a product on pre-order, view this transaction as a micro investment in wanting to see a company with great potential get off the ground and into maturity. I can only presume that as revenue increases, people will be hired and operations will smooth out. Your support of their products helps them to do this.

If you just want the product and could care less about investing/supporting Trinity, then DO NOT buy anything on pre-order. Just wait until you can verify inventory and then make your purchase. Simple. There are no issues to date with earphones in stock being sent out in timely fashion. In fact, I just purchased some for my brother's birthday gift. It was in stock, no issues.

take care,

A Trinity Customer (who is also waiting for one of their products to ship and have waited for previous products as well)

Mar 23, 2017 at 4:11 PM Post #12,264 of 24,683
What rubbish are you coming out with. Please don't post such daft information.

If you have an issue with a cable just email. Emails are usually replied too with 24hrs excluding weekends.

Thanks Bob. Just know that the majority have your full respect and backing, and are eagerly anticipating the arrival of their devices with full confidence that they will soon be delivered. 

Mar 23, 2017 at 4:35 PM Post #12,266 of 24,683
I guess we won't get anything, company disappeared, closed their business and moved somewhere in Spain. I had enough to with pm4 delays the only reason I bought silver because of its bought it before pm4 delays. fantastic Jake customer service disappeared too. I guess best bet is to claim money back on pay pal until late money back expires. This is stupid at this point.

Be careful about such insinuations, as legally you're probably treading on a very fine line. Just saying.

I've waited since June, so a few more weeks isn't going to kill me. As long as they deliver a good sound to my ears.

As been mentioned before, just contact Jake and if no reply, contact Bob at Trinity, not here if possible. You will have less chance here of a response. With these crazy conspiracies, I really don't blame Bob for not coming here. Right....back to the real world with real life problems :)

Mar 23, 2017 at 4:48 PM Post #12,269 of 24,683

:confused_face(1):

Blimey, that's a bit strong, I hope you just meant it as a joke?

I don't believe that a company like Trinity are doing anything like that. They're much better than that.

Edit: sorry, I just saw that Bob popped in after seeing that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back