TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 23, 2017 at 10:17 AM Post #12,241 of 24,683
Youtube videos on company channel have been taken down, this is adds to conspiracy theories. Or youtube glitch, too many coincidences. I'm not panicking though even thought I preordered litz cable. This might be the worst roll out ever not by the company by how people panic over no updates, no tracking numbers, that people scared company became bankrupt. I guess people are easy to scare over their purchases.

Mar 23, 2017 at 10:33 AM Post #12,242 of 24,683
  Jake just replied to my email about missing tracking number:

Which leads me to think that these notifications has been send to everybody regardless of fact whether your shipment was actually shipped or not.

If you read the email and the website with your order status  carefully, there is nowhere written that the order has been shipped. Just that the status of order has changed, but it's not clear how.

Bitterness deepens.

Nope, I haven't gotten any shipping notifications yet.

Mar 23, 2017 at 10:33 AM Post #12,243 of 24,683
Now the frenzy will start again. You tube gone :)

I reserve judgment when i get the 4 IEM I ordered (and i did because I love the sabre all the way) or if I get nothing before Easter. 
The roll out was a disaster not only because of people complaining but a combination company and buyer behaviour. We cannot deny that the first items shipped 4 weeks ago and should have arrived. Heck, I got stuff form Japan and China in less time :) and with free cheap shipping. So we can not dislike with the aggressiveness of the complains, but we cannot also just dismiss it.

This said, I really look forward to get the IEM (well at least 3 since sagaris ain't ready yet) in the coming days!!! Time to relook at by burn-in / test playlist!

Mar 23, 2017 at 10:58 AM Post #12,244 of 24,683
Has anyone in the US got shipping notification? Also, my order status still says "fulfilled". Where in the order page does the shipping notification display?
Thanks.

Mar 23, 2017 at 11:07 AM Post #12,245 of 24,683
I have not, but I went through the same thing with my Delta 2's.  Disappointing they haven't worked out the kinks in their project management timeline skills.  They could have avoided a lot of drama by just being clear. 

Mar 23, 2017 at 11:44 AM Post #12,246 of 24,683
Youtube videos on company channel have been taken down, this is adds to conspiracy theories. Or youtube glitch, too many coincidences. I'm not panicking though even thought I preordered litz cable. This might be the worst roll out ever not by the company by how people panic over no updates, no tracking numbers, that people scared company became bankrupt. I guess people are easy to scare over their purchases.

Indeed, they have gone!! I'm in the UK and there are none, I think deleted. Very strange!! :cool:

Mar 23, 2017 at 12:02 PM Post #12,247 of 24,683
Marillion - Bitter Suite - From Misplaced Childhood

I. Brief Encounter 
A spider wanders aimlessly within the warmth of a shadow 
Not the regal creature of border caves 
But the poor, misguided, directionless familiar 
Of some obscure Scottish poet 

The mist crawls from the canal 
Like some primordial phantom of romance 
To curl, under a cascade of neon pollen 
While I sit tied to the phone like an expectant father 
Your carnation will rot in a vase...

I'm sure everyone has been checking their order status on the Trinity website.  I just noticed that I ordered mine on June 24, 2016.  Tomorrow will be 9 months for me.  That got me thinking that I'm sitting here, tied to my computer like an expectant father.  Reminded me of this song by Marillion.  Not complaining.  Just amusing myself.

Mar 23, 2017 at 12:17 PM Post #12,249 of 24,683
  no emails today either.
:/

Don't worry, none of the notifications actually say anything has actually shipped anyway.  They just say they are preparing the order.  You know, like they told us almost 4 weeks ago...

Mar 23, 2017 at 12:27 PM Post #12,250 of 24,683
Why would Trinity delete its YouTube vids? It's a great way to promote your products...
I hope customers will get their IEMs shortly, this is bizarre. 
The shipping notification is nothing new actually. I know a couple of people who had received long ago.
If you haven't received a tracking number then l don't know what that means.
This is almost the end of week 4.  By now it's safe to assume that members from UK should have received their orders. 

I would urge everyone to wait until the 25 since according to Bob all should be shipped by then and check with Trinity to get some answers. 

Mar 23, 2017 at 1:53 PM Post #12,252 of 24,683
I just checked my orders on the Trinity Audio site and they're reading as 'fulfilled'

Bob, if you're reading these posts could that be why they haven't gone out? My two orders are marked up as fulfilled so perhaps they wouldn't get sent out as a result?

Mar 23, 2017 at 1:59 PM Post #12,254 of 24,683
Think 'fulfilled' just means they've taken your payment. My 3 outstanding have said Fulfilled for ages!
Tick tick tick 
popcorn.gif

Mar 23, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #12,255 of 24,683
Well, there is also a box that says 'paid' and to the right, 'fulfilled'.

If all of our orders are reading, 'fulfilled' does that mean that they might think they've been sent at their end?

I've emailed Jake to ask since I don't understand why payment says paid (which it is) and order status is 'fulfilled' which in most companies means the goods have gone.

What do we see when it's sent then? 'Properly fulfilled'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back