TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 8, 2017 at 9:52 AM Post #11,252 of 24,683
tbh if I were Bob I would be cherry picking all the whiners from this thread and moving their orders to the back of the line. 
etysmile.gif

They will come. Keep ur panties on.

Mar 8, 2017 at 9:58 AM Post #11,254 of 24,683
Just popped on to see what was what with regard to shipping after the email tge other week stating they would ship beginning that Friday.

I was pretty quick ordering both the hunters and air, and have had problems with AOC over night failing to deliver before.

Looks like everyone is in the same boat though. Fingers crossed they start order fulfillment soon. :)

Mar 8, 2017 at 10:10 AM Post #11,256 of 24,683
[video]https://youtu.be/6tmQzDz0I90[/video]

Haha quality is unbelievable, now litz cable balanced, annoying royal mail slow post, same thing when I buy something on eBay from uk

Mar 8, 2017 at 10:11 AM Post #11,257 of 24,683
The standard free shipping takes 7-14 business days which is very close to 3 weeks according to Trinity's order page. 

If I were you (general direction) and have selected this shipping method, I would not raise my voice draw conclusions untill the end of week No. 3 as I have willingly agreed to the terms of the delivery (i.e. 7-14 business days). Any previous experience with Royal Mail here may not be applicable as Trinity may have some special "super saver" deal with the Royal Mail which enables us to have free shipping but on the other hand the delivery takes a lot of time.

IMHO the only applicable experience here is the experience with the delivery of PM4 which took very long (my own experince) - very close to that 3 weeks.

That said, it would be still nice to have some very short but concrete update from Bob.

Mar 8, 2017 at 10:19 AM Post #11,258 of 24,683
But u know, nearly 2 weeks has passed since shipping started and no one on head-fi have received anything :/

Really? Did another week pass?? I thought they started shipping last week on Friday not 2 weeks ago (it's been some hectic weeks for me personally).

Mar 8, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #11,259 of 24,683
  That said, it would be still nice to have some very short but concrete update from Bob.

This "Concrete Update" is missing from almost all the updates from Trinity audio so far. It's not the wait but the missing firm update is killing me. I placed my order for Master 6 on June 28 last year. The initial launch date of Master 6 was around November. I understand due to some quality issue and material change it was delayed and we had been told that production was already started in the beginning of December itself. The website was updated for shipping as late January. It was missed already again due to stringent QC as per Bob. I was happy that at least I would have the product by the end of the February. Hope my wait will be over soon...

Mar 8, 2017 at 11:04 AM Post #11,262 of 24,683
Don't like the idea that KS backers have to come here to find out what's happening. 

I feel strongly its the creator's responsibility to update on both fronts (or many fronts if we count IGG) timely instead of having scattered information everywhere.  Yes, shipping may be an issue at this moment but I don't think it's that bad to the point that we were only given piece meal updates that sounded very incoherent as time passes.

Mar 8, 2017 at 11:06 AM Post #11,263 of 24,683
Don't like the idea that KS backers have to come here to find out what's happening. 

I feel strongly its the creator's responsibility to update on both fronts (or many fronts if we count IGG) timely instead of having scattered information everywhere.  Yes, shipping may be an issue at this moment but I don't think it's that bad to the point that we were only given piece meal updates that sounded very incoherent as time passes.

Update was posted on Ks a couple of weeks back as to what was happening. No need to say anymore until all shipped.

Mar 8, 2017 at 11:12 AM Post #11,264 of 24,683
Update was posted on Ks a couple of weeks back as to what was happening. No need to say anymore until all shipped.

The last update was on 16 February 2017, and then an separate email came through on 23 February 2017 with a slight update (which may not be seen by backers if they unsubscribe the newsletter)  

At this point, it's fair to say most backers would want to know whats happening, a simple we are still shipping (with photos or screenshots capture) would suffice to put most backers at ease.  Instead what we are seeing is very scattered information.  Again I'm emphasizing that the information is there, but backers have to comb through pages and places to get it.

I feel right now it would be best just to post a small update on all fronts just to let the backers know what's happening.

Mar 8, 2017 at 11:24 AM Post #11,265 of 24,683
The last update was on 16 February 2017, and then an separate email came through on 23 February 2017 with a slight update (which may not be seen by backers if they unsubscribe the newsletter)  

At this point, it's fair to say most backers would want to know whats happening, a simple we are still shipping (with photos or screenshots capture) would suffice to put most backers at ease.  Instead what we are seeing is very scattered information.  Again I'm emphasizing that the information is there, but backers have to comb through pages and places to get it.

I feel right now it would be best just to post a small update on all fronts just to let the backers know what's happening.

Will post another up tomorrow on ks for those that seem not to have gotten the email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back