TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 8, 2017 at 4:13 AM Post #11,236 of 24,683
Well. He only said that he "will send tomorrow as many as possible", so if he was able to send about 5 notifications there is small chance that we will be among them. Or, other case, I noticed from previous posting, that his day is as long as 72 hours so there is still plenty time.
:)
We will get them sooner or later.

Mar 8, 2017 at 5:30 AM Post #11,237 of 24,683
I am just wondering how this thread will spring to life as soon as we get the PM6 in our hands. Now its like the calm before the storm. :D

BTW, anyone received their litz cable? Mine was ordered at the start of February.

nope uk post now takes 2-3 weeks even to ireland or closest eu countries, unless you paid for express

Mar 8, 2017 at 6:41 AM Post #11,239 of 24,683
My level of disappointment with the entire issue here of these pre-orders and shipping continues to stay extremely high.

Trinity indicated last week they were putting out 200 to 300 Per day. Last week We were told that a good number have shipped. Yet nobody has received any indication of this. I don't understand. I continue to feel that dangling carrot and I'm not convinced anything shipped

There have been no additional updates to the website as promise.

This is not the way as a customer I like to feel. Clearly more people are getting a higher level of frustration here not just me

Prove me wrong Trinity show us that something has shipped and will be in the hands of customers by the end of this week

There was no reason to put out update telling us that The pre-orders were going to ship by a certain time. we keep getting further and farther away from what was initially indicated and that's not turning into a day or two it's turning into a couple of weeks
I never asked for those initial updates Trinity provided those and they don't seem to be accurate

Mar 8, 2017 at 6:56 AM Post #11,240 of 24,683
My level of disappointment with the entire issue here of these pre-orders and shipping continues to stay extremely high.

Trinity indicated last week they were putting out 200 to 300 Per day. Last week We were told that a good number have shipped. Yet nobody has received any indication of this. I don't understand. I continue to feel that dangling carrot and I'm not convinced anything shipped

This is not the way as a customer I like to feel. Clearly more people are getting a higher level of frustration here not just me

Prove me wrong Trinity show us that something has shipped and will be in the hands of customers by the end of this week

There was no reason to put out update telling us that The pre-orders were going to ship by a certain time. we keep getting further and farther away from what was initially indicated and that's not turning into a day or two it's turning into a couple of weeks
I never asked for those initial updates Trinity provided those and they don't seem to be accurate

+1

Mar 8, 2017 at 7:03 AM Post #11,241 of 24,683
I was just about to add that they still haven't posted Hunter pics but they are up on the Trinity site.  Can't wait to get my hands on those cables.

Mar 8, 2017 at 7:33 AM Post #11,243 of 24,683

i was frustraighted too during pm4 shipping, allow two weeks, it's reduced price anyway.

Normal cheap post from uk to belgium is 3 working days normally

nice

Here is a pic of the Gel Supertip on the PM4:

How do those attenuate sound? Why do you like it I guess

Mar 8, 2017 at 8:26 AM Post #11,244 of 24,683

I feel you. I'm also very frustrated with how this PM6 and Hunter snaffu has turned out. It's very frustrating right now and you can't even get decent answers from them on the delivery date. On the other side, Trinity keeps on hyping up their newer line and they can't even deliver what we ordered last year. Who knows maybe a month or 2 after we get our Hunter or PM6 for some of you, they'll announce a newer updated version for both...

Mar 8, 2017 at 8:28 AM Post #11,245 of 24,683
I feel you. I'm also very frustrated with how this PM6 and Hunter snaffu has turned out. It's very frustrating right now and you can't even get decent answers from them on the delivery date. On the other side, Trinity keeps on hyping up their newer line and they can't even deliver what we ordered last year. Who knows maybe a month or 2 after we get our Hunter or PM6 for some of you, they'll announce a newer updated version for both...

Bingo.  That is one of my biggest concerns as well...an I fully expect them to announce and update very shortly after delivery.

Mar 8, 2017 at 8:33 AM Post #11,246 of 24,683

Bingo.  That is one of my biggest concerns as well...an I fully expect them to announce and update very shortly after delivery.

Well, assuming what we know is true ... 8 working days since the first shipping and nobody here and KS/IGG received anything. We cna blame Royal Mail as much as we want but 10 working days to Europe form UK is enough. So either they are not shipping to Europe or they are not shipping. For me if we hit friday evening with nobody receiving anything, then I assume nothing has shipped and all was blabla. At that point I will probably start being concerned.

Mar 8, 2017 at 8:34 AM Post #11,247 of 24,683

Apart from that there has been no update on Atlas Delta. The website still shows "Design and Specifications are subject to change."
If they are shipping right now then how they are going to change right now. We were promised an update on Atlas Delta by the last weekend but got nothing till yet.
I see here that they are shipping Hunters and Master 6, their TOTL products but they are totally neglecting the Atlas Delta customers.

But still I hope they are working thru shipping apart from that there is no need to promise a date when that can't be fulfilled. We get our expectations high and then we are let down adding some more frustration.

Mar 8, 2017 at 8:53 AM Post #11,248 of 24,683

Here is a pic of the Gel Supertip on the PM4:

How do those attenuate sound? Why do you like it I guess

They have the best isolation of any tip I tried, which gives the cleanest and most powerful low end possible from the PM4, but they also tame their sometimes wild treble as well. Makes the PM4 something I can't stop listening to. 

Mar 8, 2017 at 9:13 AM Post #11,249 of 24,683
They have the best isolation of any tip I tried, which gives the cleanest and most powerful low end possible from the PM4, but they also tame their sometimes wild treble as well. Makes the PM4 something I can't stop listening to. 

I bought a sampler pack of those years ago. I used the foam ones for a while then went back to silicone. I was never able to get a seal with the gel tips. I keep trying them whenever I get a new iem. Wishful thinking...

Mar 8, 2017 at 9:45 AM Post #11,250 of 24,683

200 euro for hunter haha after you get yours redesigned and improved. unlikely though

Well, assuming what we know is true ... 8 working days since the first shipping and nobody here and KS/IGG received anything. We cna blame Royal Mail as much as we want but 10 working days to Europe form UK is enough. So either they are not shipping to Europe or they are not shipping. For me if we hit friday evening with nobody receiving anything, then I assume nothing has shipped and all was blabla. At that point I will probably start being concerned.

royal mail is slow, three weeks from uk to Ireland it was with pm4 so scince last time completely expect long post. It's slow, glad for belgium its quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back