TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Feb 15, 2017 at 5:56 PM Post #10,652 of 24,683
for me pm4 has the best bass, flare has best mids and best high is on amperior headphones can't put headphone in iem. Delta has nice 3d thing which pm4 doesn't have.

Feb 15, 2017 at 6:10 PM Post #10,653 of 24,683
Hi Bob,

Your web page for the Hunter states "OPTIONAL 2.5MM TRRS BALANCED OR PONO BALANCED CABLE OPTIONS AVAILABLE CLOSER TO SHIPPING DATE."

How are you going to handle this?  I have a Hunter pre-order, and am very interested in using a 2.5mm TRRS balanced cable with my Onkyo DP-X1.  Thanks for your support.

Feb 15, 2017 at 6:12 PM Post #10,654 of 24,683
  Hi Bob,

Your web page for the Hunter states "OPTIONAL 2.5MM TRRS BALANCED OR PONO BALANCED CABLE OPTIONS AVAILABLE CLOSER TO SHIPPING DATE."

How are you going to handle this?  I have a Hunter pre-order, and am very interested in using a 2.5mm TRRS balanced cable with my Onkyo DP-X1.  Thanks for your support.

You just order from the accessories page. You select a cable and when ordering just put in your spec in the notes section.

Feb 15, 2017 at 6:26 PM Post #10,655 of 24,683

You just order from the accessories page. You select a cable and when ordering just put in your spec in the notes section.

​Okay, just for clarification, a balanced cable will not be available as an included option with the Hunter, and must be purchased separately.  Is this correct?

If so, is the pin diameter on the Hunter connector 0.75mm or 0.78mm?  Thanks.

Feb 15, 2017 at 6:30 PM Post #10,656 of 24,683

Better?

lol

YES but I think he was trying to say we don't need to be staring up his nostrils and down his throat.

We do very much understand how you feel. Things have been all over the place.

We have been very lucky to have been so well received from the beginning but that led us down a path I am not too happy about, we did something I said we should not do and that was try to include everyones preferences and options and we ended up without a clear path.

Over the next 2-4 months the site will only have our core line up of products on that will be our staple for the next 2-3 years. We cannot and will not continue to change things anymore, its too much work, stress and ultimately leaves people like yourselves shaking your head, no matter how much you want to support us.

We taken a huge amount of flack recently (some deserved, some not) but everything that has been constructive and insightful has been taken onboard.

So our shell designs are now fixed as is our cable system, these things won't be changing, they work, they are tough and we will put our money were our mouth is with longer warranty.

We have had to take a back seat from head-fi for these past few weeks until everything was done and sorted for fear of adding any unnecessary fuel to the fire.

we have review units going out of new models and you will get feedback from head-fi members.

As for our target, well just those that like their music to sound good. The new website images in our opinion just add a little extra something to our site which looked a little boring, of course not everyone will feel the same way.

Anyway, we are back and will field any questions as usual.

Given all that was said, can you give us any insight on how the new Icarus III differs from the Master model? They seem close in price, features, and build. With that being said, it's frustrating that the Master hasn't yet shipped and a model SO similar was just announced, priced for less (via the sale.) Now that you charge for cancellations, I guess I won't be switching even if the 1st question is answered. Catch 22.

Feb 15, 2017 at 6:34 PM Post #10,657 of 24,683
The chica is definitely better.

Feb 15, 2017 at 9:25 PM Post #10,658 of 24,683
Finally a shipping date is getting closer for my heat treated titanium Hunters! 
I'm not really expecting to actually get the no 506 I requested in the order form last June.
I'm just really excited to finally hear them, since I've promised my self they will be my end game IEMs
Going by the sound quality of the Sabres I snagged from the latest discount sale, I'd say I have pretty high expectations for the Hunters.
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back