TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Dec 6, 2016 at 1:00 PM Post #9,391 of 24,683
  Just to add on whats coming for new production run of Atlas Delta , Sabre and Vyrus is all stainless steel body, our OWN dual voice coil drivers and a new stainless steel filter system with greater versatility with a total of 16 filter combinations with 8 different damper options.

will existing users be able to trade in for "new" production units?
sabre v1 for sabre v2, vyrus v1 for vyrus v2 etc

Dec 6, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #9,392 of 24,683
Hi bob, do your changes affect current PM4 owners in any way? Just to clarify, thanks

The changes don't affect PM4 owners, however we are putting something together for PM4 owners and the very few that are affected by any filter or cable issue will have the option to get an updated version for a small cost while still keeping their current model. All details are not finalised but it will be completely optional if you want to opt in and based on the feedback we only have a small number affected, just the internet makes it seem like its far more than it really is.

Dec 6, 2016 at 1:11 PM Post #9,396 of 24,683
Just to add on whats coming for new production run of Atlas Delta , Sabre and Vyrus is all stainless steel body, our OWN dual voice coil drivers and a new stainless steel filter system with greater versatility with a total of 16 filter combinations with 8 different damper options.

Will the pre order pm6 use the new coil drivers and extra filters?

Dec 6, 2016 at 1:12 PM Post #9,398 of 24,683
The changes don't affect PM4 owners, however we are putting something together for PM4 owners and the very few that are affected by any filter or cable issue will have the option to get an updated version for a small cost while still keeping their current model. All details are not finalised but it will be completely optional if you want to opt in and based on the feedback we only have a small number affected, just the internet makes it seem like its far more than it really is.
thanks for clarifying, eagerly awaiting your options/offers.

This little PM4 is great! No complaints on my half, ok the baling has cut out twice today but a few touches by the connectors and im all good with no problems. I love its sound and looks!

Jake got back to me about the red case I requested too. I explained it didnt matter my order didnt come witth one and I wanted to buy one and he sent me out the case for free, I really was happy to pay. Either pm6 or hunter I will be buying from you at some point, that's a certainty. No amount of niggles puts me off when your customer service is what it is mate, plus your a UK company, im more than happy to support with my wallet.

Eagerly looking forward to your upcoming anouncements!

Dec 6, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #9,399 of 24,683
Bob:

I am really confused on your changes. The more you post the harder this is getting.

1. The new dual voice coil driver will be used in Master 6 and Hunter?

2. The pre-ordered Master 6 and Hunter will have the same 2 pin connector as the Master 4?

3. There will be an "old style but revised" BT lanyard for the current Master 4 and pre-ordered Master 6 and Hunter?

4. The Atlas-Delta will have the new dynamic coil driver and the new cabling system? so the BT lanyard that is being currently revised (without memory wire and shorter cable) will not fit the Atlas-Delta?

5. There will be new Master 6 and Hunter after the pre-order units that will have the new cabling system and BT cable/DAC/AMP ?

6. Will the Phantom Air have the dual voice coil driver?

Help please.

Dec 6, 2016 at 1:27 PM Post #9,400 of 24,683

Sounds great. But just to clarify the situation - if new Vyrus and Atlas Delta will get new drivers, does this mean that Vyrus "Mark II" and Atlas Delta "Mark II" will have a bit better SQ?

Dec 6, 2016 at 1:28 PM Post #9,401 of 24,683
Bob:

I am really confused on your changes. The more you post the harder this is getting.

1. The new dual voice coil driver will be used in Master 6 and Hunter?

2. The pre-ordered Master 6 and Hunter will have the same 2 pin connector as the Master 4?

3. There will be an "old style but revised" BT lanyard for the current Master 4 and pre-ordered Master 6 and Hunter?

4. The Atlas-Delta will have the new dynamic coil driver and the new cabling system?

5. There will be new Master 6 and Hunter after the pre-order units that will have the new cabling system and BT cable/DAC/AMP ?

6. Will the Phantom Air have the dual voice coil driver?

Help please.

I think it's probably better waiting until a complete, official announcement explaining in detail all the options and how the process will be for all possible scenarios. These partial statements seem are even bringing more confusion. But that's just my opinion.

Dec 6, 2016 at 1:38 PM Post #9,402 of 24,683

I think it's probably better waiting until a complete, official announcement explaining in detail all the options and how the process will be for all possible scenarios. These partial statements seem are even bringing more confusion. But that's just my opinion.

Agreed!!

Dec 6, 2016 at 1:51 PM Post #9,403 of 24,683

Hi bob, do your changes affect current PM4 owners in any way? Just to clarify, thanks

I'm really glad to read this.  It may be the impact of my age coupled with my initial experiences (posted 2 weeks ago here... sketchy threads and left sided cable seating) but unlike my Techne's I find I have resorted to treating my Gunmetal PM4s much more gingerly.  Frankly I really don't like that... in fear that a filter will fall out or sudden movement will cause the left side to cut out, both of which have happened before.  So unquestionably I will take advantage of any replacement offer such as you describe.  I anxiously await details!

As an aside I previously requested a replacement filter for one whose threads were unsat, staying coupled to the earpiece only by virtue of the o-ring.  Jake sent it out on 26 November.   Hope to have it soon.

Dec 6, 2016 at 2:15 PM Post #9,404 of 24,683
i have also some minor problems with my pm4 (cables) but it is not necessary that we create a scenario that these iem´s and all future products of trinity are bad (or will be) at all, that we are beta testers or guinea pigs for them. just pray that you are not dealing with the vanilla services hotline of some other manufactures......

Dec 6, 2016 at 2:20 PM Post #9,405 of 24,683
  i have also some minor problems with my pm4 (cables) but it is not necessary that we create a scenario that these iem´s and all future products of trinity are bad (or will be) at all, that we are beta testers or guinea pigs for them. just pray that you are not dealing with the vanilla services hotline of some other manufactures......

Absolutely.  I figure I may have simply got one of the very few that slipped through after Trinity's intial purge of a poor performing subcontractor/supplier.   I have been extremely happy with my other Trinity IEMs which is why I have been a repeat customer.  Simply put... stuff happens. 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back