TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Dec 6, 2016 at 10:49 AM Post #9,376 of 24,683
Wow what a roller coaster ride.  I think I'm cancelling my Hunter order and returning my defective bluetooth lanyards and PM-4.  I'm sorry but way to many changes in the span of a day.  

Dec 6, 2016 at 10:50 AM Post #9,377 of 24,683
I stop reading for two days and lots of things happened.
Please Bob, when you do the final version of the new offers, create a small diagram with were the dac/amp/bt module will go, so dumb people like me can understand.
I'm not into the y-spit thing, but in case you created an excellent small and sexy dac...is not just as easy as selling also a 2pin to Y-split cable?, that way people with vyrus, sabres or pm4 can use the same gadgets as the future sabre vII.

Still waiting to listen to the pm4, is lost in Spanish mail (playing ping pong with my girlfriend) and I will be in South East Asia for another 10 days, at this rate it will be a Christmas gift :p

Dec 6, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #9,378 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity 

Sir ! Let me tell you that you and your team are doing tremendous job and you are doing it in a way I like a lot 
Huge respect and good luck !!!

Dec 6, 2016 at 11:15 AM Post #9,381 of 24,683
Wow what a roller coaster ride.  I think I'm cancelling my Hunter order and returning my defective bluetooth lanyards and PM-4.  I'm sorry but way to many changes in the span of a day.  
All that changed on the Hunter is that it will have a standard 2 pin instead of the trinity style. That's good news if you ask me...

Dec 6, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #9,382 of 24,683
Most of the reviewers here ideally would agree, we all love working with an organisation that is honest with us, gives products of good value, has an excellent customer care and is always striving to get better.
Bob and his team have always exemplified those ideals and have held them to a pretty high standard.
For most of us it is just an audio product, or probably a new musical experience too, but we do know for Bob it is more than that? It's precisely the reason which probably drives him to be always looking out for better value. That's what I believe in.
I still believe in Trinity.

Dec 6, 2016 at 12:44 PM Post #9,385 of 24,683
Quite off topic...
As I came to receive S, M and L Kombi tips from the Kickstarter campaign, and that only M fit me, I am happy to give for free the S and L sizes (5 pairs of each). All I ask for is that who is interested pays for shipping.
I am located in Belgium, and for my own convenience I will go for standard shipping, no registered shipping, no tracking.
First arrived, first served.
Cheers

Dec 6, 2016 at 12:45 PM Post #9,386 of 24,683
All that changed on the Hunter is that it will have a standard 2 pin instead of the trinity style. That's good news if you ask me...

Thanks for this definitive statement (I'm assuming you read a post from Bob that I missed). Haven't checked into the thread for a couple of days, but it looks like there's been an overhaul of cabling design for the new IEMs. I wasn't really onboard with the detach at y-split thing since attachment of the cable to the IEM body will be the weakest point regardless of whether it's a socket there or it's hardwired. My opinion is that it should be a fully removable cable because in the half y-split design originally proposed in the story post, the cabling above the y-split or the cable joint to body could fail and that would require replacement of the entire unit even if everything inside the IEM body works. As such, the entirety of the cable should be removable. I very much like the news about it being a standard 2-pin, making options more open due to compatibility.

So to confirm @Bobtrinity, the change I'll see for my pre-ordered Hunter will be having normal 2-pin sockets (like JHAudio, 64Audio, Empire Ears, etc.) on the IEM body? The entire length of cable will be detachable rather than just the bit below the y-split?

Dec 6, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #9,388 of 24,683
  Thanks for this definitive statement (I'm assuming you read a post from Bob that I missed). Haven't checked into the thread for a couple of days, but it looks like there's been an overhaul of cabling design for the new IEMs. I wasn't really onboard with the detach at y-split thing since attachment of the cable to the IEM body will be the weakest point regardless of whether it's a socket there or it's hardwired. My opinion is that it should be a fully removable cable because in the half y-split design originally proposed in the story post, the cabling above the y-split or the cable joint to body could fail and that would require replacement of the entire unit even if everything inside the IEM body works. As such, the entirety of the cable should be removable. I very much like the news about it being a standard 2-pin, making options more open due to compatibility.

So to confirm @Bobtrinity, the change I'll see for my pre-ordered Hunter will be having normal 2-pin sockets (like JHAudio, 64Audio, Empire Ears, etc.) on the IEM body? The entire length of cable will be detachable rather than just the bit below the y-split?

Hi

Yes for the Hunter and master 6 it will be just the standard recessed 2 pin set you have seen on countless others. 

All new range of goodies and new production runs of other stuff will have the new cable system which as i mentioned is serviceable so whole units won't need replacing.

Dec 6, 2016 at 12:57 PM Post #9,390 of 24,683
Just to add on whats coming for new production run of Atlas Delta , Sabre and Vyrus is all stainless steel body, our OWN dual voice coil drivers and a new stainless steel filter system with greater versatility with a total of 16 filter combinations with 8 different damper options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back