TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 3, 2016 at 6:04 AM Post #6,543 of 24,683
  My BT cable just arrived too. Shame I'm at work and can't try it until tonight! The wife phoned me to tell me 'some headphone cable' arrived and to berate me for spending more money! Lucky she doesn't know about the PM4, 6 and Air I have on order too!

So you buy the BT Cable and then the AIR that does not uses any kind of cable :wink: wife will not like that 
deadhorse.gif

The cable is the MMCX? or the 2 pin? I think bob said something about first sending the MMCX for the kickstarters and after that the 2 versions for everyone else.

Oct 3, 2016 at 7:23 AM Post #6,546 of 24,683
So you buy the BT Cable and then the AIR that does not uses any kind of cable :wink: wife will not like that :deadhorse: .

The cable is the MMCX? or the 2 pin? I think bob said something about first sending the MMCX for the kickstarters and after that the 2 versions for everyone else.

KS versions are supposed to go out first, but I received my preordered 2-pin cable today and still waiting on the MMCX version to arrive. Think the KS stuff might have gone out by a slower postal method as the preorder stuff came by overnight courier, which wouldn't be too cost effective for something that only cost about £10 on the Kickstarter as an added perk! :wink:

Oct 3, 2016 at 7:36 AM Post #6,547 of 24,683
I just read the Hunter page again, for some reason I thought that it wouldn't be with us until Dec but shipping date Sept/Oct...

That has brought a smile to my face - looking forward to them.

Oct 3, 2016 at 7:37 AM Post #6,548 of 24,683
Well.......thanks Bob!
Look what arrived in the post today! :headphones::sunglasses::headphones:

Sabre, gold filter, standard tips just to try 'em out at work!

:thinking:......... :headphones:.............:sunglasses:

Thanks again Bob :beers: If they sound like they look :thumbsup::sunglasses:

Oct 3, 2016 at 9:07 AM Post #6,550 of 24,683
  The PM6 are not doing so well on the Kickstarter (only 24 sold so far). I just hope that they did a lot better on the Trinity site pre-order prior to the kickstarter.

Bob, stated in the thread he did not need to sell any Master 6 on the KS for production.  

I think it won't sell well since the KS is emphasized on the Wireless IEM and the master 6 looks like an "afterthought" once you read the campaign.  It will be a harder sell under these conditions, since people are looking for the wireless solution then see the Master 6 and it is a much higher end product and cost.

Oct 3, 2016 at 11:44 AM Post #6,554 of 24,683
I just read the Hunter page again, for some reason I thought that it wouldn't be with us until Dec but shipping date Sept/Oct...

That has brought a smile to my face - looking forward to them.

Yeah, pretty sure already confirmed thats an outdated ship date. PM6 and Hunter are more so Nov/Dec. Heck, the 4 hasn't even shipped yet

Oct 3, 2016 at 1:00 PM Post #6,555 of 24,683
I can't even find the kickstarter for the pm6.  When i google for the pm6 or try to search i can only find the Air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back