TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 3, 2016 at 1:07 PM Post #6,557 of 24,683
Kickstarter for the air has the PM6 as an option to buy. Not quite as cheap as before it began though. You can probably still get the super early bird if you hurry.

Thank you.  I already bought it at the 200GBP.  I was just curious to see how it was doing.

Oct 3, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #6,558 of 24,683

Thank you.  I already bought it at the 200GBP.  I was just curious to see how it was doing.

now for the hunter!
beyersmile.png

Oct 3, 2016 at 1:12 PM Post #6,559 of 24,683

Kickstarter for the air has the PM6 as an option to buy. Not quite as cheap as before it began though. You can probably still get the super early bird if you hurry.

Ok i see it now.  It really is on the sidelines.  He must want to focus on the Air.

now for the hunter!
beyersmile.png

lolol  I wish
rolleyes.gif
.  My budget crashed to a halt at the pm6.  That's for another year for me.

Oct 3, 2016 at 1:20 PM Post #6,560 of 24,683
  I can't even find the kickstarter for the pm6.  When i google for the pm6 or try to search i can only find the Air.

Yes the Master 6 is a part of the Phantom Air campaign, just scroll down the campaign its at the end

Oct 3, 2016 at 1:38 PM Post #6,561 of 24,683
Good evening,

I saw on Kickstarter that Trinity Audio started a new crowd fund project and that the previous ones succeeded (saw the first one back in the day).

At this moment I use a AKG K375 in ear set with my iPhone but I'm looking for a wireless set.

My intentions are to use these with my iPhone and smartwatch during the day including my weekly run and fitness.

After looking at a lots of in ears I came across the NuForce Be6i but also stumbled on the Trinity Air.

Can you guys tell me if the Trinity's are useable while running and what's the sound quality compared to other brands?

Thanks!

Oct 3, 2016 at 1:51 PM Post #6,562 of 24,683
I'm going for a hunting :D

glad you joined lol

figured out why left iem got electricity it's cause the cable is glued in to metal part of iem, good thing trinity has replacement with no fuss so I'm happy with customer service.

Oct 3, 2016 at 2:19 PM Post #6,563 of 24,683
Can you guys tell me if the Trinity's are useable while running and what's the sound quality compared to other brands?

Thanks!

We would all like to know that too. XD
As for the running part, bob said it is sweat resistant and one of their main goals for it was to make it stay in your ear well so I'm sure it will be fine for running, but as far as I know only bob has heard the phantom air so we are just as in the dark as you are.

Oct 3, 2016 at 2:33 PM Post #6,564 of 24,683
Bob wrote on the Kickstarter thread that the large piece with the power button was designed to hang up front

The large piece with the power button goes around the back of your neck.

I'm being  Tard.. How do you wear the Bluetooth lanyard? 

I know I don't yet have the buds to fit it... But not sure how to wear it

As long as you wear your iems over ear you can wear them around the front or back. Once you get used to the button placement it shouldn't matter.

Oct 3, 2016 at 5:21 PM Post #6,566 of 24,683
Well I wasn't sure previously if I was gonna do this, but now I'm joining the Phantom Air KS. A completely wireless set of earbuds will be nice to have and while I have yet to see a very good truly wireless set of IEMs succeed in both wireless and sound capacities (things like the EarIn and Bragi Dash). But considering Bob's track record so far for making something the right way, I think this has pretty good potential. So I'm in for the Air and I look forward to getting a go with it next year.

Oct 3, 2016 at 6:34 PM Post #6,567 of 24,683
Good evening,

I saw on Kickstarter that Trinity Audio started a new crowd fund project and that the previous ones succeeded (saw the first one back in the day).

At this moment I use a AKG K375 in ear set with my iPhone but I'm looking for a wireless set.

My intentions are to use these with my iPhone and smartwatch during the day including my weekly run and fitness.

After looking at a lots of in ears I came across the NuForce Be6i but also stumbled on the Trinity Air.

Thanks!

Nobody knows what the sound quality will be on the Airs. However, many of the backers have a set of Trinity Audios from other campaigns via KS and via their web site and most people seem to like the sound and manufacturing quality. The fact that they come with 5 filters to suit your sound profile is the big advantage as experienced with other IEMs that trinity Audio sell.

I asked Bob about the Airs and running and he mentioned that he's tested it while head banging. So, I believe the answer is yes.

For me the drop out issue is the biggest issue, which Trinity Audio have stated via KS that they solved by accident. As with all of these products, a product is only as good as the customer service and from my experience and others, it's top notch.

Oct 3, 2016 at 8:26 PM Post #6,568 of 24,683
FWIW, Bob mentioned that the Air is essentially a wireless Vyrus.

Oct 3, 2016 at 9:49 PM Post #6,570 of 24,683
  Seeing the size of the BT Lanyard got me worried. How heavy is that middle part?

I thought I could go running with it. Seems I was wrong.

Well it is a battery after all. That said, my guess (and only a guess as I don't think anyone has it yet) is that it probably weighs about 2-3x as much as the average inline mic on a cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back