TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 23, 2016 at 8:59 PM Post #5,341 of 24,683
  Lurk,

Paypal is known to add "extras" to these type of transactions. Again with my using my banks credit card I managed to avoid getting hit by Paypal for any extras.

Yeah that is super weird. Even in the TA account orders page it says $262. I gotta call PayPal and see whats up

Aug 23, 2016 at 9:10 PM Post #5,342 of 24,683

No, the transaction was fully with my credit card registered with paypal.

That's why. I was trying to use my PayPal Credit Line. Credit card without the card.

EDIT 1: Google 200 GBP converts to $263 USD. Paypal it converts to $270 USD. What

EDIT 2: Annnnnd ordered....cashed in some savings bonds I had today :D

One thing to note, the amount shown on the Trinity order page updates daily based on the current conversion rate between USD and GBP. The paypal amount was based on the exchange rate at the time of transaction. If you check the Trinity account after a few days, the US dollar amount will change. Of course, none of this applies if you compare the amounts from paypal and TA on the day of transaction.

Aug 24, 2016 at 12:44 AM Post #5,343 of 24,683
Do we have an updated picture of the hunter model? The camjam photo looks a lot darker than the bright silver on their website. perhaps it's the lighting? Also....in case Bob read this...may I have a pic of the titanium model, please and thanks!!

Aug 24, 2016 at 3:51 AM Post #5,346 of 24,683
Do we have an updated picture of the hunter model? The camjam photo looks a lot darker than the bright silver on their website. perhaps it's the lighting? Also....in case Bob read this...may I have a pic of the titanium model, please and thanks!!

The heat treated titanium shell is different for each individual shell, you can google to see what it might look like, but the outcome for each shell is different :)

Aug 24, 2016 at 9:26 AM Post #5,348 of 24,683
  i just got the information from bob, that the pm6 will sport torx screws instead of phillips screws. he told me that this has already been shared in some kind but i could not find the relevant post.

iirc that was 2 weeks or so before canjam london, he is rushing to get it ready for the show so used the phillips and trying out different styles. This topic started off someone sharing a picture from instagram. Give a search on torx you could find those posts. 

Aug 24, 2016 at 9:27 AM Post #5,349 of 24,683
  iirc that was 2 weeks or so before canjam london, he is rushing to get it ready for the show so used the phillips and trying out different styles. This topic started off someone sharing a picture from instagram. Give a search on torx you could find those posts. 

i did, actually. sorted by recency and browsed till the 8th page. i could not find it. so, sorry then for sharing what's already known :frowning2:

Aug 24, 2016 at 9:42 AM Post #5,350 of 24,683
Fast moving thread like this, i guess it is alright since some could've missed out that info like you.

Aug 24, 2016 at 9:58 AM Post #5,352 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity, standard 2pin (0.78) can fit phantom series iems? I don't mind the look as long it fits. Don't intend to make new cable for them

I can't keep up with this thread either!
biggrin.gif

still waiting for your reply 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back