TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 23, 2016 at 10:58 AM Post #5,311 of 24,683
  Waiting for the PM4, I feel like a kid at the beginning of December. You know Christmas is coming, but it just seems so dang far away!
ksc75smile.gif

Quote:

email jake@trinityaudioengineering.com

Why would I need to email Jake?

Aug 23, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #5,313 of 24,683
  I don't get it. Head-fiers get a special discount for PM4?? I ordered mine for the normal discount price.

You might want to get that discount,  what is it HEADFIMEMBERS01 ?

Aug 23, 2016 at 12:53 PM Post #5,316 of 24,683

You might want to get that discount,  what is it HEADFIMEMBERS01 ?

Correct , i've used the discount code to order the Vyrus , this to tie me over until I receive the PM6.
etysmile.gif

beerchug.gif
 Big thumbs up for Trinity Audio customer service : simply world class ! 
beerchug.gif

Same with me. Ordered Vyrus yesterday as i wait for PM6. Can't wait!

Aug 23, 2016 at 1:02 PM Post #5,320 of 24,683
i just came across this thread. i'm a long time reader of head-fi but a little more active since the past weeks. damn, visiting head-fi is expensive. 

so do i get it right without reading 300+ pages that i can preorder the pm4 for a discounted price and lower it's price even further with "HEADFIMEMBERS01"? do i have to tell the seller that i'm a head-fi member to apply the voucher?

can somebody link me to some early hands on impressions to the pm4?

Aug 23, 2016 at 1:20 PM Post #5,323 of 24,683
Well went to put in my preorder and it won't let me use my PayPal credit. Guess I won't be getting these

Aug 23, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #5,324 of 24,683
i just came across this thread. i'm a long time reader of head-fi but a little more active since the past weeks. damn, visiting head-fi is expensive. 

so do i get it right without reading 300+ pages that i can preorder the pm4 for a discounted price and lower it's price even further with "HEADFIMEMBERS01"? do i have to tell the seller that i'm a head-fi member to apply the voucher?

1. Yes you're right
2. Nobody can since no one outside Trinity has heard the Master 4

Aug 23, 2016 at 1:26 PM Post #5,325 of 24,683

Yes and yes. You can get the discount on PM4 on the top of the sale price and it is recommended to provide the head-fi username in the special instructions box.

Here are some impressions of Trinity products from Canjam London, but probably not the PM4. 
http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/4935#post_12788305

Users who are viewing this thread

Back