TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 6, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #3,751 of 24,683
  Pro-Tip: If you pre-order all the upcoming earphones you'll create you're own personal "Trinity Earphone of the Month" program to last you until November-ish. 

thats a good tip and tempting!

Jul 6, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #3,756 of 24,683
let order all trinity iems
tongue.gif

Jul 6, 2016 at 12:28 PM Post #3,760 of 24,683
Would it be possible to use both the headfi member and Trinity account discount together? Anybody knows? I don't see an option for both at the checkout.

AFAIK no, tried to do so when ordering the lanyard today but wouldn't work.

Jul 6, 2016 at 12:31 PM Post #3,761 of 24,683
AFAIK no, tried to do so when ordering the lanyard today but wouldn't work.

Think Bob has clarified previously, only one code per order. You can use HeadFi or the loyalty code but not both.

Jul 6, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #3,763 of 24,683
@audio123 I didn't see that you had already posted the Futurama picture.  I think we all feel the same way right now.

Jul 6, 2016 at 1:06 PM Post #3,764 of 24,683
Think Bob has clarified previously, only one code per order. You can use HeadFi or the loyalty code but not both.

Well, it would be understandable if Trinity only accepts one code per purchase. Plus I can save the other discount for a next purchase I suppose :wink:

Yeah, this makes sense to me as well. Just couldn't remember having read anything about it. Happy to have ordered the Lanyard to go along with the M4 eventually :)

Jul 6, 2016 at 1:16 PM Post #3,765 of 24,683
  Sorry to jump in, since i have the im50 too i thought it would be helpful a second impression.

Personally i found the im50 more natural, not so harsh on the treble. Although the treble on the sabres is well controlled, the roll off on the im50s is perfect and causes the vocals being the centre of attentions with plenty of bass without any additional treble peaks.
Those who like treble well extended may find the sabres better for this aspect.

Some find the im50 bass intrusive to the mids, and i can't really say it's not.
The bass on the sabres is better behaved. Still, since the peak of the im50 seems to be just on the female vocals region and it sounds not as vivid as the sabres meaning the rest of the frequencies are not aggressive but balanced.
Now, don't expect the amount of detail and resolution the sabres offer in the im50.

Just my two cents
smily_headphones1.gif

Cool, thanks. As an im50 owner I can agree with that. My im50 cable actually broke yesterday and it is the only IEM I have right now, so I am going to go buy a new cable so I can continue to use my im50 until my phantom master 4 arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back