TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 23, 2016 at 9:46 PM Post #3,091 of 24,683
Is the box too big and without proper cushioning? I had experienced the same with Delta OG but it was much better with Atlas.

Jun 23, 2016 at 9:46 PM Post #3,092 of 24,683
Couple of songs in and there is a lot of driver flex, especially on the right earpiece. There is also a kind of "springy" sound on the right earpiece that accompanies the driver flex sound. Don't get me wrong, the songs sound great through the Sabre, but the driver flex is kind of annoying and very present.

Jun 23, 2016 at 10:16 PM Post #3,096 of 24,683
Couple of songs in and there is a lot of driver flex, especially on the right earpiece. There is also a kind of "springy" sound on the right earpiece that accompanies the driver flex sound. Don't get me wrong, the songs sound great through the Sabre, but the driver flex is kind of annoying and very present.

Is that springy sound like a vibration? like when you tap them? i had that on mine too, also on the right side accompained by the driver flex. I didn't notice any change on the sound though, i think it's just the displacement of the drivers, in my case of course 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 23, 2016 at 10:17 PM Post #3,097 of 24,683
Hopefully it's just the box, is everything intact and ok?

Oh Hail No! DHL should be buying that pair for damage to the presentation case alone:open_mouth: I'm sure the photo's from today alone would get upper managements attetion especially if they realize what kind of negative publicity they could get:smirk:

Jun 23, 2016 at 10:20 PM Post #3,098 of 24,683
Oh Hail No! DHL should be buying that pair for damage to the presentation case alone:open_mouth: I'm sure the photo's from today alone would get upper managements attetion especially if they realize what kind of negative publicity they could get:smirk:

I completely agree. It's their job to be careful with their packages. One thing is a little dent, but that was too much for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back