TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 23, 2016 at 6:33 PM Post #3,076 of 24,683
  How'd you get a red case?

Good eye, I swapped one of my old Red Trinity cases out with the black it came with because it stands out better
wink_face.gif

Bob going to kick some DHL balls now
eek.gif

beerchug.gif

Jun 23, 2016 at 7:40 PM Post #3,078 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity  You've out done yourself my friend.  Amazing job!  Love the long yellow filters.  Bass is perfect, great extension across the FR.  Love these things.  Screw all the experimenting with all the Chinese stuff I'm sticking with trinity from here on out.  Time for some tip rolling so I can find that perfect fit.

Jun 23, 2016 at 8:03 PM Post #3,079 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity
  You've out done yourself my friend.  Amazing job!  Love the long yellow filters.  Bass is perfect, great extension across the FR.  Love these things.  Screw all the experimenting with all the Chinese stuff I'm sticking with trinity from here on out.  Time for some tip rolling so I can find that perfect fit.

Thank you! Appreciate it!

Jun 23, 2016 at 8:47 PM Post #3,081 of 24,683
Good news guys, my driver flex is disappearing and almost gone. I had a little chat with Bob and he told me the titanium diaphragm is a little stiffer than regular mylar ones so they need some time to get loose (around 20 hours).

I'm really sorry if i worried some of you, it was not my intention at all 
redface.gif
 i'm really enjoying their sound, i'll post some complete impressions in a few days.

@Bobtrinity thank you so much for the greatest customer support ever. These are Amazing, with a capital A on purpose. 
biggrin.gif

Jun 23, 2016 at 9:31 PM Post #3,083 of 24,683

So the package arrived to my doorstep and the DHL box pretty much disintegrated as soon as I pick it up (it was left under my doormat that was completely wet because it was raining all morning-great job there DHL). The box itself has a huge dent as you can see in the picture.

Jun 23, 2016 at 9:36 PM Post #3,085 of 24,683

So the package arrived to my doorstep and the DHL box pretty much disintegrated as soon as I pick it up (it was left under my doormat that was completely wet because it was raining all morning-great job there DHL). The box itself has a huge dent as you can see in the picture.

Hopefully it's just the box, is everything intact and ok?

Jun 23, 2016 at 9:44 PM Post #3,088 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity  May I make a suggestion?  Charge us a couple extra bucks/quid and fill the box with shipping popcorn, air-packs or bubble wrap.  Back in the day I worked for Fedex and packages get tossed, stepped on and everything else you could imagine.  I know I'd be willing to pay a few extra dollars for this peace of mind knowing my package would arrive without damage.

Jun 23, 2016 at 9:46 PM Post #3,090 of 24,683
You bet ya!

Let me know how you get on with them.

Aye aye Mon Capitan, to be honest I'm still opening and closing this killer box:stuck_out_tongue: As you know I'm well versed in the Trinity Touch and once agin you have not failed your public:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Once I get over this "Centerfold" infatuation I'm going to see (and I'm positive) hear the step up from my Delta2, best part about that is the DV2 is an awesome iem already:smiley:

Really glad to see everyone getting them and finally getting to savor the moment:beers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back