TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Dec 10, 2018 at 10:31 AM Post #24,541 of 24,683
You mean there still is a TA? Been wanting to know where my Icarus 1 is:anguished:

Dec 10, 2018 at 11:31 AM Post #24,543 of 24,683
bit of a revival and long shot, but here goes....
anyone know what type of glue/adhesive i can use to put my phantom sabres (and atlas) back together? both models have separated at the seam and can no longer be removed from my ears without coming apart.
thanks!
The suggested epoxy route should work, it's good stuff, used it resealing the Airs I tried fixing that still don't really work. Also, while I haven't been using them that often, I used Elmer's glue on my Vyrus lol. If it was subjected to my daily rigors, probably wouldn't hold up, but being used at home at my desk only a couple nights a week, it's doing fine :D

Dec 10, 2018 at 1:15 PM Post #24,548 of 24,683
Anyone interested in my Hunters. Let me know. I am parting with a like new pair. In fact so new I haven't even tried any of the filters. For $220. Shipped and PPed!

I'll give you 50$ and a heart shaped sticky note that says "IOU 1 HUG" :D

Dec 10, 2018 at 2:22 PM Post #24,552 of 24,683
Thanks for the clarification. Again, feeling sorry even on their behalf.

Yeah, there is someone in my house that is still owed the Icarus IV, the Phoenix headphone and something else.

Dec 10, 2018 at 2:41 PM Post #24,554 of 24,683
You feel that Hunters were that bad ?

I'm sure they're not bad... But having heard the PM6 with only two dynamic drivers in it, I'd be afraid to risk paying that much for something that ordinary. That and there's no more warranty, no more company, no litz cable... The entire value of the hunter is gone.

Dec 10, 2018 at 2:41 PM Post #24,555 of 24,683
I think I'm only owed the Icarus 1. But all of us know we ain't getting a damn thing, lol. I'm sorry to those that have much more invested in the undelivered items.

I think I'm only owed the Icarus II , but all of us know that the DAP in question never existed to begin with, so no reason to even think about getting anything, since long ago now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back