TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 5, 2018 at 9:12 AM Post #24,286 of 24,683
This is gold. My last experience with TIA/Bob was the day after Bob "left" TIA and I got an email from some new company called IMR. So he either stole the email list from TIA or just kept the TIA mailing list (remember he was "only a contractor" lol).

By the way, when I got that initial email from IMR I unsubscribed from the list then deleted it.

Jun 5, 2018 at 9:30 AM Post #24,287 of 24,683
Looking forward to reading your first impression.
Well Artiste DC1 in the house and first impression are rather favourable. U shaped with powerful bass on initial listen, vocals both male and female sound good. Highs clear and present but not piercing. This is what the Rose North Forest should have been

Jun 5, 2018 at 9:44 AM Post #24,288 of 24,683
I honestly feel that Bob is the wrong tree to be barking up. Joe Watts is still listed as the owner of the company. If you look around on the internet you'll find that he recently secured some investors for RockJaw and began giving refunds to backers of Rockjaw's version of the TA Phoenix.

If you ordered from the TAE website, that's the person you want to be going after since he's legally responsible for the company still.

Jun 5, 2018 at 9:55 AM Post #24,289 of 24,683
I have a call from Trading Standards later this afternoon, having asked members on here for calm in the past, I have now reached my line in the sand. Trinity Audio operated out of a suite of offices in a small mill in Derbyshire that you accessed via a small service staircase, I believe this is where IMR are currently operating from and with the same small number of staff members, if anyone else has any other details please let me know.

I hold Joe Watts, Kieran Macintosh and Bob to be responsible for the monies/goods that I am owed and I would like it/them asap.

I will pursue them trough the Small Claims Court and/or the High Court, wish me luck.

Jun 5, 2018 at 11:24 AM Post #24,290 of 24,683
I have a call from Trading Standards later this afternoon, having asked members on here for calm in the past, I have now reached my line in the sand. Trinity Audio operated out of a suite of offices in a small mill in Derbyshire that you accessed via a small service staircase, I believe this is where IMR are currently operating from and with the same small number of staff members, if anyone else has any other details please let me know.

I hold Joe Watts, Kieran Macintosh and Bob to be responsible for the monies/goods that I am owed and I would like it/them asap.

I will pursue them trough the Small Claims Court and/or the High Court, wish me luck.
You've got plenty of evidence of the lack of action by the company on here and on Kickstarter, as well as evidence of product misrepresentation very recently on this thread. Best of luck, good sir.

Jun 5, 2018 at 11:54 AM Post #24,291 of 24,683
Is Kieran still responding to emails? Any techniques for getting a reply? I'm just being ignored... Damn thieves...
All my communications with him have been short and and polite and he's replied most times. I had to resist the urge to rip him a new one given all the BS he's spouted but I feel that's counterproductive and he knows already.

I amazingly got my Hunters last month so all I'm waiting for now is the Airs which I couldn't care less for.

Jun 5, 2018 at 12:08 PM Post #24,292 of 24,683
All my communications with him have been short and and polite and he's replied most times. I had to resist the urge to rip him a new one given all the BS he's spouted but I feel that's counterproductive and he knows already.

I amazingly got my Hunters last month so all I'm waiting for now is the Airs which I couldn't care less for.

The airs are junk anyway... They do have some in stock in other colors.

I'm still curious if the hunters have the same internal configuration as promised or if they also have the dual DD nonsense. Wish someone was courageous enough to crack theirs open :wink:

Jun 5, 2018 at 12:11 PM Post #24,293 of 24,683
Guys. Your money has gone. You may get something dribbling out of Keiran once in a while (probably a return of faulty products from someone else) but no lawyer will take you on for a "class Action", as the first rule of litigation is "don't sue someone who has no money"

If you were a kickstarter backer (like me) the money is gone. Stay here for therapy, but never think you will get anything back

If you bought directly (like me) kick yourself if you believe Keiran's "shipping next week" and didnt make a paypal or credit card claim when this was obviously a car crash

Overall, I made out pretty good in this whole ordeal... I got a free pair of Icarus III (Which I sold for profit), I got a free pair of hyperions (Icarus IV bonus, they never asked to get it back), I got my PM6 which I managed to sell and I got my airs which are now a pet project to fix antenna issues. All in all, I lost money, but I got lucky on a lot of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back