TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 14, 2017 at 10:08 PM Post #21,961 of 24,683
my two pairs of airs just arrived unnanounced, Only tried one pair and i have to say there are no dropouts. A few Drop Ins if i am lucky. Left ear (master) plays pretty much continually, but lucking if i get three seconds of a song on the right. Unless i keep my fingers permanently attached to it

So much for Bob's lies when this POS was announced

Sep 14, 2017 at 10:12 PM Post #21,962 of 24,683
my two pairs of airs just arrived unnanounced, Only tried one pair and i have to say there are no dropouts. A few Drop Ins if i am lucky. Left ear (master) plays pretty much continually, but lucking if i get three seconds of a song on the right. Unless i keep my fingers permanently attached to it

What's POS ?

Sep 14, 2017 at 10:52 PM Post #21,965 of 24,683

I was hopeful when you said there were no dropouts... Then you kept on going and I died on the inside.

Sep 15, 2017 at 12:13 AM Post #21,966 of 24,683
Second pair is even worse

The right one does not make contact with the battery charger unless you hold down the earbud. When you release pressure it pops out and doesn’t charge

Sep 15, 2017 at 1:14 AM Post #21,968 of 24,683
That's a shame. In the first pair if you apply pressure or move it, does it work or it's just a matter of pure luck?

I have to touch the outside. It won’t work if the flesh around my ear touches it however

Sep 15, 2017 at 1:20 AM Post #21,970 of 24,683
I'm surprised a few people here jumped on the Phoenix preorder.
Just out of curiosity, what made you take a flyer? For their preorder asking price there are so many other options from much more reputable companies, let alone their retail price.
Genuinely interested what made those folks reward a company full of bs and lies with so much uncertainty.

Sep 15, 2017 at 2:55 AM Post #21,971 of 24,683
I joined Icarus 2 and 4 as i thought maybe, just maybe they are back to what they were. But by the time Phoenix came along i would not have a bar of them

Sep 15, 2017 at 3:34 AM Post #21,973 of 24,683
I'm surprised a few people here jumped on the Phoenix preorder.
Just out of curiosity, what made you take a flyer? For their preorder asking price there are so many other options from much more reputable companies, let alone their retail price.
Genuinely interested what made those folks reward a company full of bs and lies with so much uncertainty.

Someone has to pay the ransom to get the rest of our stuff shipped... If they want to pay so my stuff actually gets made and sent I'm not going to complain.

Sep 15, 2017 at 8:58 AM Post #21,975 of 24,683
Hi,

sorry for all waiting to get their PM6 / Hunter and... even the Air.
my question to all who received their Hunter:
Did you get your 8-litz cable (s) ?

-> i mailed them my prefered configuration at June.29 and received... nothing.

ok.. a lot of people are lucky they get their Hunter, but it would be nice to know if other received ther cables.. Kieran mailed me today they have to "develop" the cables...

hmmm... of course there is much to develop for an IEM cable

:)

P.S.

and: they will ship Icarus IV after all Airs are shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back