TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 25, 2017 at 2:23 AM Post #20,246 of 24,683
I don't like gold (colour), silver is ok or platinum. ^^

I find the Phoenix is a interessting piece of tech, but chrome/polished surface is fingerprint magnet and so for me a no go.

Who really knows what's up behind the scenes of TA. Maybe Jake got fed up with all the negativ mails?

Jul 25, 2017 at 2:49 AM Post #20,247 of 24,683
I have to say this seems to be a reacurring trend..5 or 6 pairs then stops.
1000 pairs of hunter, I reckon I have seen 5 and about the same pm6.
I did support them but there comes a time when you have to start asking questions.

This is something I have seen time and time again and really needs to be put into perspective, there are maybe 20 or 30 people active in this thread so (using arbitrary numbers) 5 deliveries out of 20 people is around 25%. If 1000 hunters were sold there are 'potentially' around 250 out there, maybe more, maybe less?

While we may not think it sometimes the world is bigger than this thread and this forum!

For example, I have recommended TA iems to friends and family who also pre-ordered and while they occasionally ask me what the hold up is they wouldn't think of posting about it on the internet let alone here. Will they tell me as soon as there's arrive, and will I instantly then post it here - put frankly, no.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2017 at 4:46 AM Post #20,248 of 24,683
This is something I have seen time and time again and really needs to be put into perspective, there are maybe 20 or 30 people active in this thread so (using arbitrary numbers) 5 deliveries out of 20 people is around 25%. If 1000 hunters were sold there are 'potentially' around 250 out there, maybe more, maybe less?

While we may not think it sometimes the world is bigger than this thread and this forum!

For example, I have recommended TA iems to friends and family who also pre-ordered and while they occasionally ask me what the hold up is they wouldn't think of posting about it on the internet let alone here. Will they tell me as soon as there's arrive, and will I instantly then post it here - put frankly, no.

I never said that this is the sole location of trinity iems and i also don't expect everyone to post there deliverys on here....but i have never heard any reports of pm6 or hunter off of here , it seems to me that you don't like anyone critisicing trinity ??well im sorry a lot of people feel let down and have every right to question why only 5 pairs of an iem have appeared when numerous are waiting and posting in this thread.

Jul 25, 2017 at 5:25 AM Post #20,249 of 24,683
I never said that this is the sole location of trinity iems and i also don't expect everyone to post there deliverys on here....but i have never heard any reports of pm6 or hunter off of here , it seems to me that you don't like anyone critisicing trinity ??well im sorry a lot of people feel let down and have every right to question why only 5 pairs of an iem have appeared when numerous are waiting and posting in this thread.

I'm sorry if it came across like that as it was not my intention and your assumption of me is false, read my post history - people call me out on this a lot but my reasoning is always pretty sound.

To explain myself, people are cancelling their iems every day off the back of people posting that 'none have been delivered since they started shipping again' or in this case 'only 5 out of 1000' - I'm just pointing out that this is a massive assumption, is that not a fair point?

People have received both PM6 and Hunters here, not as many as should have at this point but there have been reports, I was told mine would be one of the first to go out the door when they started shipping again (UK) and I'm still waiting.

Yes I'm pissed off about it but I can still remain objective in my posting on the subject, I don't want people that have waiting a long time for what will arguably be a good iem (at a cheap price) cancelling their orders off the back of poor advice or statements.

We've been treated very poorly so we deserve something out of it all, cancelling now leaves you with nothing but a sour taste.

Jul 25, 2017 at 5:40 AM Post #20,250 of 24,683
I'm sorry if it came across like that as it was not my intention and your assumption of me is false, read my post history - people call me out on this a lot but my reasoning is always pretty sound.

To explain myself, people are cancelling their iems every day off the back of people posting that 'none have been delivered since they started shipping again' or in this case 'only 5 out of 1000' - I'm just pointing out that this is a massive assumption, is that not a fair point?

People have received both PM6 and Hunters here, not as many as should have at this point but there have been reports, I was told mine would be one of the first to go out the door when they started shipping again (UK) and I'm still waiting.

Yes I'm pissed off about it but I can still remain objective in my posting on the subject, I don't want people that have waiting a long time for what will arguably be a good iem (at a cheap price) cancelling their orders off the back of poor advice or statements.

We've been treated very poorly so we deserve something out of it all, cancelling now leaves you with nothing but a sour taste.

I respect your opinion but equally I and others can only go on what is in front of them ...which from where I sit is a seriously lack of reported iems , i want to support trinity but still with a lack of product and information on what is going on it is becoming increasingly hard to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back