TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 6, 2017 at 4:37 PM Post #19,247 of 24,683
Man, I'm trying really hard to continually give Trinity the benefit of the doubt in regards to their delays. I'm guessing by the end of next week, if I haven't received mine, the only thing I can do to keep my sanity is to keep things "out of sight, out of mind" by not visiting headfi.

I tried 2 months to receive replacements for a couple filters that were manufactured incorrectly, on numerous occasions told that they would get out to me quickly. Yesterday I was told my replacement filters went out in the mail. Let's hope so.

Jul 6, 2017 at 5:17 PM Post #19,249 of 24,683
Man, I'm trying really hard to continually give Trinity the benefit of the doubt in regards to their delays. I'm guessing by the end of next week, if I haven't received mine, the only thing I can do to keep my sanity is to keep things "out of sight, out of mind" by not visiting headfi.

I tried 2 months to receive replacements for a couple filters that were manufactured incorrectly, on numerous occasions told that they would get out to me quickly. Yesterday I was told my replacement filters went out in the mail. Let's hope so.

Im trying hard too, I was realy frustrated up til the end of last week and was as far as i was concerned out and cancelled but i had a chat with Jake on the phone on Mon and agreed to wait a little for my hunter of which he told expected stock this week.
It's still a worry but i will give it a little more time or until my frustration hits a peak again from nothing happening then I will definitely pull out.

Jul 6, 2017 at 5:39 PM Post #19,251 of 24,683
Trinity Audio Engineering: Truly Awful Experience.

My Phantom Sabres were not here when I arrived home this evening. I'm done with this company, with Bob and ESPECIALLY Jake for lying to me for months on end. I hope they go bust.

Jul 6, 2017 at 5:48 PM Post #19,252 of 24,683
It's reading comments like the last post from Carrow that make me feel sad what's happening, I understand your frustration totally.
We all are just in limbo that for me is the worst thing.
I truly hope they turn this round for trinity and all those that are still waiting.
Fingers crossed.

Jul 6, 2017 at 5:53 PM Post #19,253 of 24,683
It's reading comments like the last post from Carrow that make me feel sad what's happening, I understand your frustration totally.
We all are just in limbo that for me is the worst thing.
I truly hope they turn this round for trinity and all those that are still waiting.
Fingers crossed.

I wouldn't wish bad fortune on anyone usually but that's exactly what they deserve. If you start a business like this and lose the run of it while bare-facedly lying to your customers, you won't get a shred of sympathy if you go broke in so doing. The pre-order discount gimmick was good for a while but they actually haven't delivered on their promises for months. Glad I never actually ordered anything from them in the end. They don't deserve to remain in business as long as this crap is ongoing.

Jul 6, 2017 at 6:06 PM Post #19,254 of 24,683
I wouldn't wish bad fortune on anyone usually but that's exactly what they deserve. If you start a business like this and lose the run of it while bare-facedly lying to your customers, you won't get a shred of sympathy if you go broke in so doing. The pre-order discount gimmick was good for a while but they actually haven't delivered on their promises for months. Glad I never actually ordered anything from them in the end. They don't deserve to remain in business as long as this crap is ongoing.

I do get your frustration and like i said I just feel sad that the whole situation with orders and delays has got people including yourself to this point.
I was nearly completely out the beginning of this week, my faith was virtually gone
As I said im trying to keep faith, I still would love my hunter.
I think even trinity now know this situation cant go on forever I hope to god things change by next week.
I do understand that whatever the hold up is it cant be easy for trinity either but also understand why my little bit of sympathy towards them is not felt by everyone.
Come on trinity restore my faith!

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2017 at 6:34 PM Post #19,255 of 24,683
I have Icarus II, III & IV ordered and paid for so I believe I will get them eventually. Just glad I have a collection of headphones and iems to entertain me till then

Jul 6, 2017 at 7:45 PM Post #19,256 of 24,683
I have Icarus II, III & IV ordered and paid for so I believe I will get them eventually. Just glad I have a collection of headphones and iems to entertain me till then
Pretty much a prerequisite to ordering Trinity gear right? You gotta have other stuff to fill your time until it gets delivered some time way in the future :p

Jul 6, 2017 at 8:22 PM Post #19,257 of 24,683

Pretty much a prerequisite to ordering Trinity gear right? You gotta have other stuff to fill your time until it gets delivered some time way in the future :p

Agreed, lol. I'm waiting on Icarus I & III, and I'm being thoroughly entertained by my Monoprice Monolith M1060/iFi Micro iDSD combo. Then I go portable with the Masters and I'm instantly reminded that I really want to hear the III's. Ah, someday... lol.

Jul 6, 2017 at 8:59 PM Post #19,258 of 24,683
You guys still supporting TA are troopers man. I bailed last November after a few months of my PM6 being on pre-order, this was after the PM4 was released and it wasn't good. Got my money refunded though lost about $25 due to currency conversion and fees for it. I'm glad I got out. I would surely be pissed right now. Instead I have my AKG N40, Simgot EN700 Bass and Pioneer CH9T giving me satisfaction and not needing anything else.

Jul 6, 2017 at 11:00 PM Post #19,259 of 24,683
It will probably be a couple weeks again by the time they're all out the door and on their way. Trinity probably just got all the units in and are packaging them now into their respective boxes, then they still have to be shipped and go through customs which after they'll most likely distribute the local aka UK orders. At least that's how it's been in the past.

At least they're getting somewhat caught up, once all the I3 orders are out they should also be (hopefully) done shipping remaining PM6 and PH orders. All that's left to get done will be the I2, I4, fixing Airs, figuring out the AD, and the MIA Delta2.

Did I miss anything? Balanced cables for Masters and litz cables for PHs?

Jul 7, 2017 at 12:54 AM Post #19,260 of 24,683
It will probably be a couple weeks again by the time they're all out the door and on their way. Trinity probably just got all the units in and are packaging them now into their respective boxes, then they still have to be shipped and go through customs which after they'll most likely distribute the local aka UK orders. At least that's how it's been in the past.

At least they're getting somewhat caught up, once all the I3 orders are out they should also be (hopefully) done shipping remaining PM6 and PH orders. All that's left to get done will be the I2, I4, fixing Airs, figuring out the AD, and the MIA Delta2.

Did I miss anything? Balanced cables for Masters and litz cables for PHs?
That sounds about it lol ..as a hunter waiter I am still worried that when I get my hunter how long will it be before I get my litz cables? I consider myself quite a patient person but everyone has a limit.
For me i just want to hear the words tracking number from anyone! Then I will breathe a little easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back