TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 7, 2017 at 9:26 AM Post #19,276 of 24,683
I feel like this is more relevant
images.jpg

Jul 7, 2017 at 11:14 AM Post #19,277 of 24,683
Very true. I liked the pre production Masters I heard last year, and the Hunter have almost a sort of "flawed genius" about them that makes some styles of music absolutely fantastic. I just wish we could all go back to debating the sonics of their line up and how good it is, but until they start delivering on the various promises and people actually start receiving their various pre order, everyone is stuck in the same "where's my stuff" rut we've all been in for the last six months or so.

I'm personally just getting bored of the constant promises that don't get met - it's not about the actual gear or delivery, just they way they are treating people over the last few months. Hopefully it will pick up soon - if my cables are on the same boat as the Hunter/Icarus deliveries, it would explain why no one has reported receiving any of the next wave of stuff yet, though.

Hey ho, it's Friday and the sun is shining and I've got some CIEMs in watching the world go by on my lunch break with some good tunes. Who can stay grumpy with all that going on? :wink: Have a good weekend, everyone.
Thanks for the updates! I should email again, then maybe try to get a hold on cable updates through Kieran if I don't get anything from Bob. Will wait til head of next week though so there might be a chance they see it during the actual work week.

See, that's what I'm saying, it's not that the gear's bad, it's the company experience. Products and company behavior can be looked at as a package deal, but sometimes you also have to consider them separately. I've been pretty happy with the products I've received so far, but their service and the way they're behaving these past 6 months is far from stellar to say the very least. Rather than turn around back towards the Trinity Audio we used to know, they seem to be doing donuts in the parking lot; some good replies, some potentially dubious and misleading replies and updates. In my eyes, they aren't getting very good traction right now.

Jul 7, 2017 at 11:29 AM Post #19,279 of 24,683
If the cables and Hunter are on the same boat as the IcarusIII, and it hasn't arrived, then it's pretty cynical of Bob to post an Instagram of the new IcarusIII box set - which I still suspect might have been the pre-production set used at Can-Jam...
Hoping, but not terribly optimistic that the Icarus get posted out next week.. last chance for me, moving address after that, and no chance of a redirect. :frowning2:
Last week I sent a broken pair of Vsonic back to lendmeurears, and they posted out a replacement the same day on receipt of post which arrived today. That's top customer service, and what I believe Trinity used to be like. Now I see customers here waiting months for replacement or repair sets when it used to be immediately.
How things have changed. It's sad to see.

Jul 7, 2017 at 12:19 PM Post #19,280 of 24,683

Hey everyone! Your iems are still shipping....next week guaranteed! Soon! :p
Dibs on the gravestone in the back left. You can scrawl this note on there: "He died as he lived: waiting for his Trinity Audio products" :p

If the cables and Hunter are on the same boat as the IcarusIII, and it hasn't arrived, then it's pretty cynical of Bob to post an Instagram of the new IcarusIII box set - which I still suspect might have been the pre-production set used at Can-Jam...
Hoping, but not terribly optimistic that the Icarus get posted out next week.. last chance for me, moving address after that, and no chance of a redirect. :frowning2:
Last week I sent a broken pair of Vsonic back to lendmeurears, and they posted out a replacement the same day on receipt of post which arrived today. That's top customer service, and what I believe Trinity used to be like. Now I see customers here waiting months for replacement or repair sets when it used to be immediately.
How things have changed. It's sad to see.
Also on your side was that LMUE is based in China so your package didn't have to go very far and back, but even if you were abroad, you probably would've gotten that replacement 2-3 weeks max. That's been my experience at least; I did mine with Penon Audio rather than LMUE, but they're both the same in the sense that they both provide very good customer service.

Jul 7, 2017 at 12:22 PM Post #19,281 of 24,683
Dibs on the gravestone in the back left. You can scrawl this note on there: "He died as he lived: waiting for his Trinity Audio products" :p
Hahahaha!
Just you wait till Bob and Jake and Kieran are nearby too. Their tombstones say "Thanks for supporting us! We will begin shipping next week in the afterlife! Where supplier/manufacture issues don't exist."
:p

Jul 7, 2017 at 3:33 PM Post #19,282 of 24,683
Agreed, lol. I'm waiting on Icarus I & III, and I'm being thoroughly entertained by my Monoprice Monolith M1060/iFi Micro iDSD combo. Then I go portable with the Masters and I'm instantly reminded that I really want to hear the III's. Ah, someday... lol.

Currently right there with you on the I & III's @OldDude04 and like you as well having something in the interim helps. I will say Trinity's current state of affairs can only be attributed to Trinity! I hang in there because I have several pairs of their iem's that I enjoy:beerchug: (Why yes, those are Delta V2's, Sabre's and Masters):)

Which One Today.jpg

p.s. At this point I believe most would agree to "Truly Annoying Experience":wink:

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2017 at 3:44 PM Post #19,283 of 24,683
See, that's what I'm saying, it's not that the gear's bad, it's the company experience. Products and company behavior can be looked at as a package deal, but sometimes you also have to consider them separately. I've been pretty happy with the products I've received so far, but their service and the way they're behaving these past 6 months is far from stellar to say the very least. Rather than turn around back towards the Trinity Audio we used to know, they seem to be doing donuts in the parking lot; some good replies, some potentially dubious and misleading replies and updates. In my eyes, they aren't getting very good traction right now.

It's unfortunate that a lot of new members that find these Trinity threads will see so much negative feedback. I kinda miss the days when Bob used to post in here. Even if it was off topic, it was nice knowing the head of the company is conveniently available. Hopefully everything will settle down soon (guaranteed, sorry had to) and we can get back to mid 2016.

Also, anybody notice the LZA4 back up on massdrop? Does anyone here have both a PM6/PM4/Master/Hunter and an LZA4? I'm kinda curious about these. I figured, I have the PM6 on order which, from recent reviews, seem to be a little on the neutral/bright side. Would the LZA4 complement the PM6 since they are more fun/colored sounding?

Jul 7, 2017 at 3:45 PM Post #19,284 of 24,683
p.s. At this point I believe most would agree to "Truly Annoying Experience":wink:

You definitely seem to have enough IEMs to hold you over, lol.

On a side note guys, if we're going to redefine the Trinity acronym of TAE, I'd put forth that it should be "Trial And Error" Haha.

@Trinity, I'm just kidding, you can still send my stuff. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Jul 7, 2017 at 3:53 PM Post #19,285 of 24,683
Currently right there with you on the I & III's @OldDude04 and like you as well having something in the interim helps. I will say Trinity's current state of affairs can only be attributed to Trinity! I hang in there because I have several pairs of their iem's that I enjoy:beerchug: (Why yes, those are Delta V2's, Sabre's and Masters):)

Can you compare Master with Lz A4, please

Jul 7, 2017 at 4:33 PM Post #19,288 of 24,683
You definitely seem to have enough IEMs to hold you over, lol.

On a side note guys, if we're going to redefine the Trinity acronym of TAE, I'd put forth that it should be "Trial And Error" Haha.

@Trinity, I'm just kidding, you can still send my stuff. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well @OldDude04 I'm not so sure that applies to Trinity as a whole but it may suit Bob to a "T", you know I mean that with affection Bob!!

Three cheers for the Panda as he just won "Family Feud" on that answer:beerchug:

@zato23 that is a really tough one as I think my A4 has more options and is more analytical to my Master which to my ears is a wee bit more along musical of course we all hear differently and some may find filter configs that make the A4 musical to them but for me I'm finding myself tapping those toes more when in my Masters. I also have to factor in player too because they can make a major SQ difference as well.

Why yes @hernandoco it is very annoying deciding which one to listen too:wink: (Sometimes)

Jul 7, 2017 at 4:59 PM Post #19,289 of 24,683
Well @OldDude04 I'm not so sure that applies to Trinity as a whole but it may suit Bob to a "T", you know I mean that with affection Bob!!

I enjoy my Trinity IEMs, so I was more referring to their search for expedient and dependable suppliers/subcontractors, but I get the Bob reference too.

Jul 7, 2017 at 5:38 PM Post #19,290 of 24,683
I enjoy my Trinity IEMs, so I was more referring to their search for expedient and dependable suppliers/subcontractors, but I get the Bob reference too.

IMHO he's in a really tight spot as "Rome was not built in a day" which is almost counter productive to "Nothing is ever worth doing unless you do it right":thinking: I'm sure he struggles with both of these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back