TRINITY - PHANTOM/SAGARIS SERIES - Newer Thread (JUST IMPRESSIONS ETC - DO NOT POST ABOUT ORDER STATUS - COMPLAINING - ETC.)

Which Is Your Favorite Filter?

• Total voters
Apr 20, 2017 at 5:56 PM Post #556 of 1,582
Without doubt £159 for these is the bargain of a lifetime. I have no idea how Trinity intend to make profit but let's not complain.

Im glad the master are getting the praise there getting, i was impressed with the sabre which led me down the trinity path in the first place...i had my msster 2 weeks ago and was watching the complaints on the other thread about delays ( still going ) glad for trinity they clearly are impressing!

Apr 20, 2017 at 9:44 PM Post #557 of 1,582
I am excited to find out. For some reason I ordered 2 pairs of Hunters just in case I misplace one. But I actually think my PM6 might be more my thing due to the dual DD (I love deep bass). Who knows?

Whaaat, 2 hunters?? Are you made of solid gold and poop rainbows of diamonds?

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:17 AM Post #558 of 1,582
Miami, FL here, just got a tracking number on my master 
biggrin.gif

EDIT: also... the other thread is locked?? lol

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:21 AM Post #559 of 1,582
  Miami, FL here, just got a tracking number on my master 
biggrin.gif

EDIT: also... the other thread is locked?? lol

Seems like it's locked haha.

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:26 AM Post #563 of 1,582
Well, mine was the last post.. Was it something I said? :no_mouth:
Anyway, risking it again...:innocent: Anyone measured the barrel width of the Master (actually concerned about the Icarus but I think it's the same) and can confirm about 6mm or thereabouts?
Thanks.

I just measured mine, the Masters are 5mm and the PM4 / Sabre are 4.5mm. I hope that helps.

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:29 AM Post #564 of 1,582
I know this isn't what the OP asked to be posted but since the sponsor thread is now locked I thought I'd share.  Just received an email with USPS tracking for my Master order.  I am in South Dakota.  Whoooooooooooooopppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

FWIW I placed my order 12-19 and it was #53xx

====================================

Sorry.  Thought I was the first to announce.  Missed Neotribal above 16 minutes ahead of my post.  Didn't mean to clutter the thread.  But its good that USA orders are being shipped. 

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:35 AM Post #568 of 1,582
NYC: order # 54XX, received shipment update email minutes ago and a usps tracking # on trinity site. tracking is "pre-shipment" only so no delivery date and it has not shipped yet. standard procedure for many vendors. will update when packages moves. ciao.

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:36 AM Post #569 of 1,582
Awesome to hear you guys receiving tracking updates. Still waiting for my tracking number (paid express international shipping) for my Masters! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back