TRINITY - PHANTOM/SAGARIS SERIES - Newer Thread (JUST IMPRESSIONS ETC - DO NOT POST ABOUT ORDER STATUS - COMPLAINING - ETC.)

Which Is Your Favorite Filter?

• Total voters
Apr 21, 2017 at 9:39 AM Post #573 of 1,582
So. I was trying to reply to a post in the other thread about tips for larger, circa 6mm barrels. I'm pretty sure that's the size of the dunu 1000. I used the below tips and they were the best I ever found. Good news for when I get my delivery!

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:56 AM Post #574 of 1,582
Well, mine was the last post.. Was it something I said? :no_mouth:
Anyway, risking it again...:innocent: Anyone measured the barrel width of the Master (actually concerned about the Icarus but I think it's the same) and can confirm about 6mm or thereabouts?
Thanks.

Wow I have a one-track mind... I saw the word barrel and was immediately excited to start talking about beers 
evil_smiley.gif

Historically, Trinity has had 2 filter-barrel widths: the wider bore on the PM4 and Delta vii, etc... and the narrower bore on the Atlas and Air, etc... I think (apart from the Air) all the new IEMs use the wider bore.

Measured the PM4, it's 6mm:

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:58 AM Post #577 of 1,582
  I know this isn't what the OP asked to be posted but since the sponsor thread is now locked I thought I'd share.  Just received an email with USPS tracking for my Master order.  I am in South Dakota.  Whoooooooooooooopppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

FWIW I placed my order 12-19 and it was #53xx

====================================

Sorry.  Thought I was the first to announce.  Missed Neotribal above 16 minutes ahead of my post.  Didn't mean to clutter the thread.  But its good that USA orders are being shipped. 

The more the merrier, my friend... glad to hear yours are on their way too 
beerchug.gif

Apr 21, 2017 at 10:00 AM Post #578 of 1,582
Just noticed there's still been zero talk of icarus IV. Just says it's a quad driver, I will wait to read peoples impression of the icarus iii then I imagine jump on the TOTL icarus

Apr 21, 2017 at 10:03 AM Post #580 of 1,582

It could be a fraction over 5mm, but really hard to measure precisely with one of my kids rulers. Definitely a good bit smaller than 6mm though.

Thanks, and thanks @Neotribal for taking the time. I assume the widest part, at 7-8mm also inserts into the ear so I think they are pretty big. My Sony are 4mm/5mm for comparison.
Good to know.

Apr 21, 2017 at 10:03 AM Post #581 of 1,582

I'm glad some US folks are getting tracking numbers. I haven't as of yet, but it can't be much longer.

I know from your posts your one of the patient ones, fingers crossed for you buddy!
At least you know there getting good praise.

Ty sir, 
beerchug.gif

Apr 21, 2017 at 1:16 PM Post #585 of 1,582
Just noticed there's still been zero talk of icarus IV. Just says it's a quad driver, I will wait to read peoples impression of the icarus iii then I imagine jump on the TOTL icarus

Icarus III is near completion, Icarus IV is still in design. I wouldn't expect anything from the Icarus IV for a while...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back