TRINITY - PHANTOM/SAGARIS SERIES - Newer Thread (JUST IMPRESSIONS ETC - DO NOT POST ABOUT ORDER STATUS - COMPLAINING - ETC.)

Which Is Your Favorite Filter?

• Total voters
Apr 21, 2017 at 1:45 PM Post #587 of 1,582
Can't decide whether to get the Masters or Icarus 3. Bob I know you have described the sound differences as one being more analytical and the other more emotional but can you compare them in regards to bass, midrange, treble, soundstage, etc. TIA

Apr 21, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #590 of 1,582

Icarus III is near completion, Icarus IV is still in design. I wouldn't expect anything from the Icarus IV for a while...

They announced there would be more info soon about the Icarus I right? Curious as to how it will look and feel and the options as I have one on order 
biggrin.gif

Apr 21, 2017 at 4:06 PM Post #591 of 1,582
They announced there would be more info soon about the Icarus I right? Curious as to how it will look and feel and the options as I have one on order :D

Same here. I saw a pic om Instagram what maybe the Icarus I but it's not been confirmed. This will be a neat item as I been searching for a small portable Bluetooth Amp/DAC and there is really not a lot to choose from. I hope it's all that.

Edit: added link.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO3T1m6hfRH/?taken-by=trinityaudio&hl=en

Apr 21, 2017 at 6:43 PM Post #593 of 1,582
Same here. I saw a pic om Instagram what maybe the Icarus I but it's not been confirmed. This will be a neat item as I been searching for a small portable Bluetooth Amp/DAC and there is really not a lot to choose from. I hope it's all that.

Edit: added link.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO3T1m6hfRH/?taken-by=trinityaudio&hl=en

Yeah I saw that one, but thats a prototype/3d model, curious as to what materials will be used and what all the buttons will be for, what features will be included! This will be my first AMP/DAC so I'm hyped.

Apr 21, 2017 at 7:37 PM Post #594 of 1,582
My Masters are showing scheduled for delivery Monday.  In the interim I've read posts from those who have already received them that there is no included descripion of the filters and that they don't match anyhthing on the TA website.  Anyone break the code yet? 

Apr 22, 2017 at 1:58 AM Post #595 of 1,582
My Masters are showing scheduled for delivery Monday.  In the interim I've read posts from those who have already received them that there is no included descripion of the filters and that they don't match anyhthing on the TA website.  Anyone break the code yet? 

Was talking to Bob yesterday and I'll quote his reply

'Blue and green are damped versions of the original gold and purple filters. So they smooth the treble, lift the mid and reign in the bass.'

Apr 22, 2017 at 2:02 AM Post #596 of 1,582
Was talking to Bob yesterday and I'll quote his reply

'Blue and green are damped versions of the original gold and purple filters. So they smooth the treble, lift the mid and reign in the bass.'

wonder why he couldn't come here and let us all know at once or put the info on the website.

Apr 22, 2017 at 2:39 AM Post #597 of 1,582
wonder why he couldn't come here and let us all know at once or put the info on the website.

As I said I was chatting to him on FB and I just happened to ask about those two filters specifically. I assume that he was still too busy trying to help sort out the shipping and delivery nightmare that they are going through! That and trying to get on with all the other stuff he has going on at the moment.

Apr 22, 2017 at 3:31 AM Post #599 of 1,582

Ar you really susprised he is avoiding this forum?

of course not.  just as i'm not surprised he stated almost 3 weeks ago that the website would be updated with filter info and charts 'very soon'
http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/13290#post_13396433

i don't expect him to be back until after everything has shipped and things die down. then he'll be back and act like nothing shady happened and bathe in the compliments of the product.

Apr 22, 2017 at 5:04 AM Post #600 of 1,582
  of course not.  just as i'm not surprised he stated almost 3 weeks ago that the website would be updated with filter info and charts 'very soon'
http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/13290#post_13396433

i don't expect him to be back until after everything has shipped and things die down. then he'll be back and act like nothing shady happened and bathe in the compliments of the product.

Shouldn't you be in the other thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back