TRINITY - PHANTOM/SAGARIS SERIES - Newer Thread (JUST IMPRESSIONS ETC - DO NOT POST ABOUT ORDER STATUS - COMPLAINING - ETC.)

Which Is Your Favorite Filter?

• Total voters
Apr 19, 2017 at 11:00 AM Post #526 of 1,582
Yup. Being patient is rewarding. I got the OPUS #1 after waiting for the price to go down. After so long too. Anyway. I like the looks of the Phantom Master. It's like a shining gem.

Apr 19, 2017 at 11:09 AM Post #527 of 1,582
Always knew it was going to happen and here we are. They are on the way! Patience is a virtue and like I keep saying we will be rewarded with a great product. Thank you for your (positive) post. :D

Ditto.... good things come to those who wait!

" now wheres my hunter! ????"
Lol kidding:wink: would be nice but im happy to get them when there certain they are ready to go out the door.

Apr 19, 2017 at 3:15 PM Post #529 of 1,582
Thats weird, i have been posting about buying an opus 1 today on the opus thread
Masters are fantastic in my opinion .

I can definitely recommend the Opus #1, it's a fantastic device - I'm just waiting patiently for something to turn up in the post one of these days so I don't have to use my ipod earbuds from 2006...!

Apr 19, 2017 at 3:16 PM Post #530 of 1,582
Thats weird, i have been posting about buying an opus 1 today on the opus thread
Masters are fantastic in my opinion .

I'm curious why someone would go for the Opus 1 instead of the Fiio X5 3rd gen... Any reason? They seem to be in a very similar price range at the least and I thought specs of Fiio X5 were much more interesting...

Apr 19, 2017 at 3:20 PM Post #531 of 1,582

I'm curious why someone would go for the Opus 1 instead of the Fiio X5 3rd gen... Any reason? They seem to be in a very similar price range at the least and I thought specs of Fiio X5 were much more interesting...

They are very similar spec wise; my friend went the Fiio X5 III route and I went the Opus #1 route - he seems to think there is a slight edge to the Opus #1 after I let him have a listen to mine, but there is little in it, and firmware updates can and do change both functionality and sound signature. While I love my Opus #1, I believe most folks would be happy with either device...

Apr 19, 2017 at 3:29 PM Post #532 of 1,582

I already have fiio x7 with am3 which i love and from the tons of reviews / threads i have read the opus1 apparently just sounds a little better , not night and day but better :grinning: less digital more resolving, check twister 6 review and pinkypowers review on opus1.
Also not bothered about blutooth , wifi streaming adding other apps/ players.
Just pure music for me:grinning:
And dual memory slots ( know x5 has them ) plus optical out interested me.
Cant wait to try my master and eventually ny hunter on it .

Apr 19, 2017 at 6:17 PM Post #533 of 1,582

Despite the X5iii having more features. The OPUS #1 is more balanced. Somewhat more musical and isn't sluggish in terms of frequency transitioning.

Apr 20, 2017 at 4:22 AM Post #534 of 1,582
I was about to get those Hyperion, offer ended :frowning2: Only sale now is the vyrus2, but price is much higher.
I could use the KS coupon for them ... damn this huge delay on hunter and PM6 makes me itchy for new IEM :)

Apr 20, 2017 at 5:01 AM Post #535 of 1,582
  I was about to get those Hyperion, offer ended :frowning2: Only sale now is the vyrus2, but price is much higher.
I could use the KS coupon for them ... damn this huge delay on hunter and PM6 makes me itchy for new IEM :)

There's a bunch of cheap IEMs on Massdrop right now you could mess with until then.  Those $20 Kineras look pretty interesting.

Apr 20, 2017 at 6:41 AM Post #539 of 1,582
Decided to get my family photo off :) and put my most beloved cans instead ... maybe i am going to put the photo of my elder with them on instead :))

The Mitchell & Johnson are great cans. Stop by the http://www.head-fi.org/t/828004/mitchell-johnson-electrostatz-2-way-hybrid-headphones-appreciation-and-impressions-thread and meet other passionate listeners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back