Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
May 12, 2017 at 1:40 AM Post #1,698 of 2,949
May 12, 2017 at 4:07 AM Post #1,699 of 2,949
Thank you for the suggestion, just ordered. I'll let you know how it goes.
Thank you.
I have experience with these guys; delivery time is longish, but worth the wait. Especially if you take the price you paid into account!

May 12, 2017 at 11:31 AM Post #1,700 of 2,949
Thank you.
I have experience with these guys; delivery time is longish, but worth the wait. Especially if you take the price you paid into account!
Is that delivery time in your experience long as in long even for shipping from China, or the usual long because it ships from China? They are China-based after all, so I usually expect a long delivery time; I tend to expect delivery time of about 2-3 weeks to the US for anything I order from China.

May 12, 2017 at 1:03 PM Post #1,701 of 2,949
Is that delivery time in your experience long as in long even for shipping from China, or the usual long because it ships from China? They are China-based after all, so I usually expect a long delivery time; I tend to expect delivery time of about 2-3 weeks to the US for anything I order from China.
I don't exactly remember.
I ordered the Zen 2.0 earbuds which arrived quite fast to Belgium (about 10 days), but the replacement cables I ordered for my AKG-K7xx were shipped in less than one week (remember these are custom cables: you got to choose the termination on each end, the cable type and its length - one week-ish for an item that I assume isn't in stock is not that bad), then 4-5 days for shipping and another 5-7 days in customs.
There is a facebook page for Venture Electronics, and I'm pretty sure if we ask Wild Lee (the guy behind Venture Electronics) a cable with 3.5 male TRRS (to connect at the Trinity Y-split) on one end and 2.5 male TRRS at the other one, he'd be happy to offer it.

May 12, 2017 at 1:10 PM Post #1,702 of 2,949
I don't exactly remember.
I ordered the Zen 2.0 earbuds which arrived quite fast to Belgium (about 10 days), but the replacement cables I ordered for my AKG-K7xx were shipped in less than one week (remember these are custom cables: you got to choose the termination on each end, the cable type and its length - one week-ish for an item that I assume isn't in stock is not that bad), then 4-5 days for shipping and another 5-7 days in customs.
There is a facebook page for Venture Electronics, and I'm pretty sure if we ask Wild Lee (the guy behind Venture Electronics) a cable with 3.5 male TRRS (to connect at the Trinity Y-split) on one end and 2.5 male TRRS at the other one, he'd be happy to offer it.
I'd say that would count as 2-3 weeks shipping time depending on where you are. Like you said, they are custom-made cables so making them within a week from order placement and having it sent out within that time is very good indeed.

May 12, 2017 at 4:26 PM Post #1,703 of 2,949
Received my Master today. No balanced cable but I did get a case.
First impression with the red filters is that they deliver a nice full, thumping sound. Very nice across the spectrum. Also like the green filters.
New filter explanations are also online for those who missed it: https://www.trinityaudioengineering.com/pages/filters-explained

May 16, 2017 at 7:48 AM Post #1,706 of 2,949
I will share my experience with Trinity Audio because I`m indignant
I`m waiting almost 6 mounts to receive pair of Delta`s. Every week after I wrote email reply is next week will be shipped. I think this is absurdly. There is no mater how good is your products you cant make your customers to wait such period of time. And yes when u buy the product you have discount but this does not mean to wait such long time.
I hope this will be resolved ASAP but for sure I will not buy any other product from Trinity Audio

May 16, 2017 at 9:53 AM Post #1,707 of 2,949
I will share my experience with Trinity Audio because I`m indignant
I`m waiting almost 6 mounts to receive pair of Delta`s. Every week after I wrote email reply is next week will be shipped. I think this is absurdly. There is no mater how good is your products you cant make your customers to wait such period of time. And yes when u buy the product you have discount but this does not mean to wait such long time.
I hope this will be resolved ASAP but for sure I will not buy any other product from Trinity Audio
Totally understand how you feel. Some delays are fine, but don't tell somebody that you're shipping next week when it's clear you cannot make that deadline. I've been very patient as well, and continue to be with the AIRs since it's a Kickstarter project and there are obvious flaws that need to be fixed, but I don't think I'll buy anything ever again by pre-order from them, no matter how insanely low the price is. I've learned my lesson, and so have many others.

If you are really fed up with waiting, you can always ask for a full refund. If you've paid via PayPal that process can be even smoother since companies do not like PayPal claims. Lying about the shipping date over and over seems a good enough reason to get a full refund. But I get it: you prefer to get what you ordered!

Last edited:
May 16, 2017 at 4:22 PM Post #1,710 of 2,949
On the trinity website yesterday a message saying we would all be receiving an email with an update,important news and information. Still waiting, seems trinity can't even send an email on time. Just keep us up to date!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back